The new Crown & A regulations

tgjr

I got an email with a change to tomorrow's webinar.........it was going to be called " ""It Just Keeps Getting Better!""..............Now they are calling it "Royal Advantage"(and here's the description)

Join us as we continue our discussion of the Royal Advantage, and learn how you can leverage upcoming enhancements to Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas to build your business.

I forget the description of "Its Just Keeps Getting Better",but it insinuated,it was to be about the changes.............

So it does look like they are postponing it:rolleyes:......

I wonder if Royal is delaying the announcement (if there is one) because they are watching the Southwest backlash unfold right now and they're rethinking things?

The person making the announcement was supposed to be flying to Miami from Kansas on Southwest. The snowstorms have diverted their flight to Cuba.

Since they did not book the flight through Choice Air, RCI will not help in re-booking them. And DHS wont let the flight from Cuba enter the US. Hope they have passports, and have purchased insurance for the trip.

The Southwest website is down, because all the C&A reps are trying to log on to find an alternate flight. Since they are not accustomed to using a functioning website, their efforts are overloading the system.:D

I got an email with a change to tomorrow's webinar.........it was going to be called " ""It Just Keeps Getting Better!""..............Now they are calling it "Royal Advantage"(and here's the description)

Join us as we continue our discussion of the Royal Advantage, and learn how you can leverage upcoming enhancements to Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas to build your business.

I forget the description of "Its Just Keeps Getting Better",but it insinuated,it was to be about the changes.............

So it does look like they are postponing it:rolleyes:......

It sure doesn't look like what we thought it was going to be. What a disappointment. An hour of our day for that? It would be better if it were going to be about Radiance.

Gina

The person making the announcement was supposed to be flying to Miami from Kansas on Southwest. The snowstorms have diverted their flight to Cuba.

Since they did not book the flight through Choice Air, RCI will not help in re-booking them. And DHS wont let the flight from Cuba enter the US. Hope they have passports, and have purchased insurance for the trip.

The Southwest website is down, because all the C&A reps are trying to log on to find an alternate flight. Since they are not accustomed to using a functioning website, their efforts are overloading the system.:D

ROFL LMAO>>>>>>>>>>You owe me screen cleaner!!:D:D:D:D:D

Someone took their "clever" pills today...... ;)

Are you suggesting the problems are driving them so crazy they need a Friends of Bill Webinar first?

ROFL.....obviously I'm not a friend of Bill. OH no! I DO have a friend named Bill.

But the thing with American Airlines right now reminds me of a bunch of kids in a sandbox. :rolleyes: As for SWA, I welcome the no more expiration of "miles" even though I was rolling them out fast enough to use them. The pressure is off especially since RCI pulled out of San Diego so I won't be flying there as often.

(If I can't get into the SWA site to manage my account, maybe there is time for a drink.)

Gina

Who will be the first to predict what the new date for the "announcement" will be, and who will explain what the differences between the originally rumored changes and the "to be released" changes are going to be, and who will be the first to complain that the new date isn't going to allow them to reach their new status on schedule? Inquiring minds want to know and if not, "Why Not"?:confused:

You had me going there for a second now LMAO

And then just like magic, it dissappeared, do not worry about apologising, I am sure your dissappointment is overwhelming :rolleyes::D

Some of us have had confirmation from C&A and from the cruisingpower web site that the 12th IS the magical date. And then there are others who only have our word to take for it. :rolleyes: :D

Gina

And then just like magic, it dissappeared, do not worry about apologising, I am sure your dissappointment is overwhelming :rolleyes::D

Why do I need to apologize. RCI did the this sort of thing with the last changes?

Something was definitely to be up at 12 noon tomorrow only it's different now and many of us see that in our email - same time, different title and possibly subject.

I know the C&A reps can't access the system because it's in the process of changing. Now I have no idea if they will be able to fix the problem with my husbands 2 C&A numbers on "Wednesday" when they have access to the system again. Yes, she said Wednesday is when the system change will be completed.

So what do I have to apologize for?

Gina

The first announcement has been made...

Dear Crown and Anchor Society Member,

We would first like to thank our C&A members for their loyalty...

Many of the Diamond members that are only a few credits away from making Diamond plus will be pleased to know we are changing our cruise credit system, to a days at sea system.

We started giving crystal clocks to those that reached their 20th credit after June 1, 2010. We did not give those retroactively to cruisers that had reached this milestone prior to June 1, 2010.

Those cruisers will now be able to receive a milestone gift on their 150th day at sea (formerly 20th cruise credit). Although reaching Diamond Plus (175 days at sea) will now take longer to reach for those that came close to reaching D+ by taking short cruises prior to June 1, 2010, they should feel happy to once again have a chance to get the first milestone gift on their 150th day at sea.

Thank You for your loyalty,

Cay

COULD you please start a new thread with this info?

Thank you in advance!

Sassie

Where did this letter come from and when?

Just messing a little. But if you didn't get the block the first time around, you may have the consolation of a second chance.

People have to inhale, hold, release, relax.

I wrote this a few years back when they first kicked the Diamonds out of the CL.

Rccl Declaration of Independence

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for cruise customers to dissolve the commercial bands that have connected them to a particular cruise line, and to assume the powers of the earth to decide when and where to spend their vacation dollars, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all cruise lines are created equal, but they are endowed by their creator with certain responsibilities. The JEWEL of these responsibilities is to be an EXPLORER of ways to encourage customers to remain loyal to that line. The BRILLIANCE of that VISION should include the ENCHANTMENT of customers with benefits that would discourage them from using their FREEDOM to ADVENTURE toward the OASIS of the competition. The MONARCH should make sure the benefits are a LEGEND amongst lines that would, in all their GRANDEUR and SPLENDOUR, keep the VOYAGER from the RADIANCE another line might ALLURE. The MAJESTY of this lines NAVIGATOR would be their ability to SERENADE the MARINER in time of economic trouble and times of RHAPSODY. They should not assume their INDEPENDENCE gives them the LIBERTY to assume their services are superior. They should set aside their CROWN and ANCHOR themselves in the trust and faith of their customers that their word is their promise.

Such has been the patient sufferance of these customers: and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former system of cruise line selection. The history of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is a history of repeated attempts to diminish the value of their product. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

1. The unannounced removal of chocolate from pillows at night.

2. The reduction of OBC combinations.

3. The reduction of Diamond Member benefits.

In every stage of these reductions, we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated petitions have been answered only by canned letter responses. A cruise line whose character is thus marked by every act may define an UNLOYAL AMBASSADOR, is unfit to be the beneficiary of the vacationing cruiser’s purchases

After the Revolutionary War many forget we got in a spat with those across the pond in 1812.

Maybe this will be C&A enhancement 1.8.1.2.

Maybe not.

Thanks Deb :) I thought I would change it up for a while......but most people know ckrobyn as the Shrek cat!!! :D

Yeah, I liked the Shrek cat too....but WOW...nice new Avatar, and beautiful picture!. Nice to put a face with the name of the person that has helped so many of us so many times! :)

Archived