Sapper 1 ----- HMC, Cp'n Morgan's Bar

'The Bear'

Sapper --- This bar is between Cabana#5 and #6; that being said I didn't find the noise excessive. If the noise will be an issue, I would book in the following order 15, 14, 13 etc, understanding that #11 and #1 will be ~ the same distance from the bar. Hope this helps --- we are in St. Croix and I found a Wi-Fi site in town. So far I've broken my glasses, so I'm wearing my prescription sunglasses continually until I can get them fixed (My wife talked me out of bringing spare glasses this time since we've never had to use them ---- Go figure!!! More importantly DW has come down with shingles; but she's been a real trooper about it!!

Other than that we're having a wonderful cruise o our favourite ship!!

THe Bear, Oh My I hope DW starts feeling better and that you get you glasses fixed. That is definitely Murphy's Law about not bringing a spare:D

I have reserved Orange #4 and thought about changing but you know what I am going to wait and see. Sometimes things here on the HAL board are a lot like Chicken Little with the Sky is falling :rolleyes: I actually think a little music at the beach could be Fun and will totally wait to reserve judgement till I experience it myself.

THe Bear, Oh My I hope DW starts feeling better and that you get you glasses fixed. That is definitely Murphy's Law about not bringing a spare:D

I have reserved Orange #4 and thought about changing but you know what I am going to wait and see. Sometimes things here on the HAL board are a lot like Chicken Little with the Sky is falling :rolleyes: I actually think a little music at the beach could be Fun and will totally wait to reserve judgement till I experience it myself.

do let us know what you think when you get back please Lisa.

So far I've broken my glasses' date=' so I'm wearing my prescription sunglasses continually until I can get them fixed (My wife talked me out of bringing spare glasses this time since we've never had to use them ---- Go figure!!! More importantly DW has come down with shingles; but she's been a real trooper about it!!

Other than that we're having a wonderful cruise o our favourite ship!![/quote']

So sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she feels better soon. Maybe you can get those glasses fixed in Ft. Lauderdale next week, if not sooner. Looking forward to joining you soon.

Sapper --- This bar is between Cabana#5 and #6; that being said I didn't find the noise excessive. If the noise will be an issue' date=' I would book in the following order 15, 14, 13 etc, understanding that #11 and #1 will be ~ the same distance from the bar. Hope this helps --- we are in St. Croix and I found a Wi-Fi site in town. So far I've broken my glasses, so I'm wearing my prescription sunglasses continually until I can get them fixed (My wife talked me out of bringing spare glasses this time since we've never had to use them ---- Go figure!!! More importantly DW has come down with shingles; but she's been a real trooper about it!!

Other than that we're having a wonderful cruise o our favourite ship!![/quote']

And to think I had almost decided to leave the spare specs home this time. Lesson learned.

So sorry to hear about your wife's affliction. Shingles are very painful. Let's hope it is not too severe an attack.

Tks for the posting re the cabanas. I had pretty much decided to try for one of the last three up the beach and now I willl for sure.

On the bright side----we are getting 30 cm of snow tomorrow so you are in the right place.:)

Bear........

I'm so sorry to hear the mishaps you've encountered and hope all resolve well and quickly.

Really feel bad to hear your wife has shingles and hope the ship's doctor is providing good care.

Thanks for checking in with us.

Hope 'our cabin' is comfy for you.

Please take good care of it for us :)

... we are getting 30 cm of snow tomorrow ...:)

For those that use the UK/US measurement sytem (aka the "real" system), that's about a foot of snow. ;)

(Hi, sapper! I see you sail from Ft. Lauderdale in about 10 weeks. Cathy and I sail from Tampa in just over two weeks. You take the high road -- air -- and we'll take the low road -- I-95 -- and we'll be in Florida afore ye!) Enjoy HMC and all the rest of your cruise!

Dave

And being close to the bar after a long swim is never a bad idea!;) :D

For those that use the UK/US measurement sytem (aka the "real" system), that's about a foot of snow. ;)

(Hi, sapper! I see you sail from Ft. Lauderdale in about 10 weeks. Cathy and I sail from Tampa in just over two weeks. You take the high road -- air -- and we'll take the low road -- I-95 -- and we'll be in Florida afore ye!) Enjoy HMC and all the rest of your cruise!

Dave

You will certainly be there afore me, but I don't begrudge it. ( Well maybe just a wee bit) ;) Both of you be sure to have a super cruise.

(Hi, sapper! I see you sail from Ft. Lauderdale in about 10 weeks. Cathy and I sail from Tampa in just over two weeks.
Dave - you just reminded me that you asked months ago about TV screens in the Mix area. The only one I could find was behind the bar where the beers are on tap, and that wasn't very large. And before someone asks - the beers on tap are Stella Artois, Boddingtons, Beck's, Bass Pale Ale, ... and one other that can't remember. :o

Archived