2012 schedule

attawaytogo

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found the itineraries yet? We're still looking for something to replace our November, 2011 TA on the Voyager, which was canceled. We haven't found a replacement cruise for 2011 that we like, and will use the vacation time to go to Hawaii this year..

November 9, 2012. 17 days Monte Carlo to Rio on the Mariner. That's the first time we've booked on the first day of booking. Wow!

We are also booked on this cruise. Although hoping for at least one west African port, this is still a wonderful itinerary at a good price. When you consider that air is included, the price is real good.

+1 paint horse, we may book the Amazon, RIO to FLL holiday cruise in 17 Dec, we might book this sailing on board the Voyager in Hong Kong at the end of the month.

We are also booked on Monte Carlo to Rio itinerary. It is really unique. Several frirends have done the portion that leaves Rio and heads to the Amazon and, so far, are not as impressed as they were prior to Rio. This cruise is definitely going to be a sell out:D

We are also booked on Monte Carlo to Rio itinerary. It is really unique. Several friends have done the portion that leaves Rio and heads to the Amazon and, so far, are not as impressed as they were prior to Rio. This cruise is definitely going to be a sell out:D

We were booked on a 2011 transatlantic cruise which was canceled (11/28/11 Voyager Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale), so I hope this one goes through. It is 17 days on REGENT...need I say more? At a price of $850.00/day per couple, it is a relatively good value. We will probably try to get business-class seats on the way home, it is a long trip. The ports are fascinating, and there are just enough sea days to make it restful as well as interesting. Five minutes after Regent opened their call board, the H cabins were sold out. Our travel agent explained they had taken the H cabins and were charging G prices for them. Is that a "G Whiz" ? LOL!

We see that you've already started a (very early) roll call. We'll join you.

We were booked on a 2011 transatlantic cruise which was canceled (11/28/11 Voyager Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale), so I hope this one goes through. It is 17 days on REGENT...need I say more? At a price of $850.00/day per couple, it is a relatively good value. We will probably try to get business-class seats on the way home, it is a long trip. The ports are fascinating, and there are just enough sea days to make it restful as well as interesting. Five minutes after Regent opened their call board, the H cabins were sold out. Our travel agent explained they had taken the H cabins and were charging G prices for them. Is that a "G Whiz" ? LOL!

We see that you've already started a (very early) roll call. We'll join you.

We were also on the Voyager itinerary that was cancelled but were able to transfer over to the Mariner. We like the 2012 itinerary for the reasons you mentioned. The sea days mixed in with port days are really perfect. It's a long way off. . . . but, as they say. . . time flies.

We are also booked on Monte Carlo to Rio itinerary. It is really unique. Several frirends have done the portion that leaves Rio and heads to the Amazon and, so far, are not as impressed as they were prior to Rio. This cruise is definitely going to be a sell out:D

OH Jackie, you're making me jealous!

OH Jackie, you're making me jealous!

Wendy, if you work out the numbers (Seven Seas Society, and other discounts), you'll find this less money than most 10 night itineraries. Did you use your on board discount when you were on the Navigator to book a "place holder" cruise?

Another booking on the Monte Carlo to Rio here...between us we have turned H to waitlist! One point of confusion for me. Someone above said that the prices included airfare. On my page H comes up as $19498 brochure fare. Does that price include airfare? I'd be grateful if someone with the quote from their TA can check. As I am in the Antipodes my web brochure price may be different.

Archived