2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

Summer med cruises for Adventure, Independence, Jewel, Liberty, Vision and Voyager are all active on the website now.

If the same ships are in Europe for 2012, we are still missing Brilliance, Grandeur, Splendour, Navigator, Mariner and the supposed arrival of Serenade.

OK, The Jewel fall 2012 TA is on the website, 16 nights, leaves AUG. 31!, and isn't cheap - bottom price is $1299.

However, online booking isn't working yet.

Prices have already gone up- they went up on some categories around noon. :eek: That's how many cabins have already been sold:eek::eek::eek:

Glad I booked when they opened this morning at 8:D

Summer med cruises for Adventure, Independence, Jewel, Liberty, Vision and Voyager are all active on the website now.

If the same ships are in Europe for 2012, we are still missing Brilliance, Grandeur, Splendour, Navigator, Mariner and the supposed arrival of Serenade.

Serenade will sail from Barcelona.

Brilliance will be from Amsterdam & Copenhagen.

When is the Jewel Repo from Boston coming out. RCI, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The waiting is excrutiating.

Most likely it will be sometime in April but no definite date is known for sure. We can assume that it will depart Boston on October 28, 2012 but the length and exact itinerary are not yet known.:)

OK, The Jewel fall 2012 TA is on the website, 16 nights, leaves AUG. 31!, and isn't cheap - bottom price is $1299.

Actually, if you consider that the cruise is 16 nights, then $1299 works out to a per diem of less than $82, which by that measure is quite a bargain.:)

Serenade will sail from Barcelona.

Brilliance will be from Amsterdam & Copenhagen.

Yes, we guessed it! ;)

Does anyone have an idea when the 2012 Northern Europe itineraries of Brilliance of the Seas and the 2012 Med itineraries of Serenade of the Seas will be released?

Maybe tomorrow? I think so...

Actually, if you consider that the cruise is 16 nights, then $1299 works out to a per diem of less than $82, which by that measure is quite a bargain.:)

Interesting how you still can't book it on the website, it just keeps cycling. Is it sold out?

Interesting how you still can't book it on the website, it just keeps cycling. Is it sold out?

While a lot of the "best" staterooms have been booked (or blocked by travel agencies), it is not totally sold out. The website has, and has had, problems and your best option to book is to call your local TA or call RCI directly. Trying to book online is just too frustrating at the time being.

While a lot of the "best" staterooms have been booked (or blocked by travel agencies), it is not totally sold out. The website has, and has had, problems and your best option to book is to call your local TA or call RCI directly. Trying to book online is just too frustrating at the time being.

Thanks, and I agree. The website is a total frustration. Great job RCI with your "new and improved" website....sheeez... :(

Thanks, and I agree. The website is a total frustration. Great job RCI with your "new and improved" website....sheeez... :(

Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with their website. We booked Voyager for May 11, 2012 last Tuesday through the TA but I still can't pull up that cruise on RCCL.

I used the website for research and then call. It shows prices and some cabins but mostly is showing connecting cabins on sailings I am interested in. I get all the cabins I want from calling and can check sailings against each other.

Yes I will be interested to see the itineraries for the Brilliance next year.

Anybody seen a sneak preview yet?

Sadly not yet! :(

But in Geirangers cruise call schedule there are 10 calling dates for the Serenade of the Seas.

Do you think that the Brilliance of the Seas will call at the same dates at Geiranger (the same as the former planned Serenade?) ;)

Sadly not yet! :(

But in Geirangers cruise call schedule there are 10 calling dates for the Serenade of the Seas.

Do you think that the Brilliance of the Seas will call at the same dates at Geiranger (the same as the former planned Serenade?) ;)

Actually the itineraries have been released on the boards (by I believe a TA), what is not known are the dates and pricing. The Serenade will be doing the Greek Isles and Venice itineraries that the Brilliance currently offers.

Actually the itineraries have been released on the boards (by I believe a TA), what is not known are the dates and pricing. The Serenade will be doing the Greek Isles and Venice itineraries that the Brilliance currently offers.

That's what I know that Sereande goes on the Greek isles itineraries - but thank you! ;)

Here, look at this link: http://www.stranda-hamnevesen.no/GeirangerfjordenCP2012.

The Sereande is posted there for 10 times...

Do you think that Brilliance calls on these dates where the Serenade is posted? ;)

And what do you mean with "released on the boards"? :)

I haven't seen any Brilliance itineraries any where yet. All we know that she is cruising out of Amsterdam until mid-July, doing a cruise that goes from Amsterdam to Copenhagen in mid July, then starting 7 day cruises out of Copenhagen. Basically, the only info came out of the RCI press release. There have been no mention of the ports she is to visit as far as I can tell.

I used the website for research and then call. It shows prices and some cabins but mostly is showing connecting cabins on sailings I am interested in. I get all the cabins I want from calling and can check sailings against each other.

Hi Sherri! :)

Am still waiting to book August 2012 cabin for Radiance. I see the dates are up now, but cannot book to hold online yet. Two calls did not do me any good either. I have to call to book all the time anyway, as I use my "next cruise" vouchers.

Am I talking to the wrong department?

You must have special pull there. They probably know the sound of your voice by now! ;)

:D :D

Am still waiting to book August 2012 cabin for Radiance. I see the dates are up now, but cannot book to hold online yet. Two calls did not do me any good either. I have to call to book all the time anyway, as I use my "next cruise" vouchers.

You must have special pull there. They probably know the sound of your voice by now! ;)

There is a D+ booking desk who have been great to work with. I have gotten to know a few of the agents. Just switched our January FOS cruise from Jan. 15 to Jan. 29 and they were great. Had called a few times to check JS availability and they gave me loads of choices. I think this is one of the best D+ perks.

Why don't you try Crown & Anchor Desk at 1-800-526-9723 (Press 9 any time during the greeting for the Diamond Plus Desk).

I called them this morning and registered my complaint about the website.

Why don't you try Crown & Anchor Desk at 1-800-526-9723 (Press 9 any time during the greeting for the Diamond Plus Desk).

I called them this morning and registered my complaint about the website.

Thanks Patti! The website has been a real pain lately indeed. ;) :)

There is a D+ booking desk who have been great to work with. I have gotten to know a few of the agents. Just switched our January FOS cruise from Jan. 15 to Jan. 29 and they were great. Had called a few times to check JS availability and they gave me loads of choices. I think this is one of the best D+ perks.

Thanks Sherri....though this may have been a good thing that I could not book the Alaska cruise. After having done that before, which of course we loved, we started to total up the exhorbitant cost after a glass of wine ;) and realized we could do some really good last minute deals and some TA's for way less than repeating the Alaska route.

From what they charge for that Alaska cruise, we could do 2-3 "deals" in the place of that one cruise.

Hmmm....3 more cruises....versus just the one??? Hmmm...geee...let me think.... ;) :D

Thanks Sherri....though this may have been a good thing that I could not book the Alaska cruise. After having done that before, which of course we loved, we started to total up the exhorbitant cost after a glass of wine ;) and realized we could do some really good last minute deals and some TA's for way less than repeating the Alaska route.

From what they charge for that Alaska cruise, we could do 2-3 "deals" in the place of that one cruise.

Hmmm....3 more cruises....versus just the one??? Hmmm...geee...let me think.... ;) :D

No brainer on that choice. And a TA is new for your, isn't it?

Alaska prices may come down a bit in the next year or two. After Alaska put a head tax (and other taxes) in place a few years ago, all the lines pulled out ships. Now that Alaska has been making concessions (their Governor has been pretty proactive), some lines (not RCI) have committed to move ships in for summer, 2012 and possibly beyond.

Archived