Oosterdam Photos - Link to Inside Ship Pics

dchip

Here you go, HAL Cruisers. I really tried to stay focused (pun intended :D) this cruise and take as many pics inside the ship as possible. I get so distracted having a great time that I forget to do what I always say I will.

Click on the link below for the inside scoop. I will try to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers and enjoy,

Denise

Denise,

Thank you for the link to your great photos. Really enjoyed the tour of the ship, via your camera.:)

Looks to be a lovely ship, am waiting to see the itineraries for when she is based in Australia and New Zealand for the 2012/2013 summer season.

Thanks for the pics. We're booking an Alaska cruise this weekend - the first day we could get everybody together. It'll be the first cruise for at least 3/4 of us. The pics are doing nothing but getting me anxious for this trip. Beautiful shots as I look out at the snowfall we got this morning.

These are wonderful pictures... thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the next 268 days until I board her myself.

I was wondering how you got so many pix without people in them - especially some of the very public spaces? Any insider tip?

Again - thanks for sharing.

Denise these look great the photos are crisp and sharp. Just curious how did you make out with the family telling them about the swap with Princess to HAL?

It didn't go very well, we had to cancel the HAL Westerdam cruise to avoid a huge family feud. We will just have to go again next year on HAL!!!

Glad you enjoyed the photos. Spending lots of time with our grandkids, so I haven't had time to work on the rest of the cruise. It will get up sometime in the next couple of weeks I hope!

Cheers, Denise

Looks like you had an aft cabin. Did you request that specific one? And, how did you like it? Thanks!

C

There is nothing we like more than our aft cabins!!! With Princess we booked our first one when someone canceled and I happened to be online. The second, also with Princess, we booked at 745 days out!!!!!

This cruise with HAL, we booked on 12/14/10 in an Obstructed View cabin. We got a call 2 weeks before the cruise offering an upsell for $49 PP. We were beyond excited. This was a last minute cruise for my DH's 65th birthday. What a gift we got!!

There was some soot on the deck and a couple of times it was wet from washing the pool deck. Didn't bother us a bit!! Depending on finances at the time of booking, that would always be our cabin of choice.

Cheers, Denise

These are wonderful pictures... thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the next 268 days until I board her myself.

I was wondering how you got so many pix without people in them - especially some of the very public spaces? Any insider tip?

Again - thanks for sharing.

You noticed :D :D :D All of these were taken on the last day of the cruise after breakfast in the MDR. So it wasn't really early but there wasn't a soul around. How lucky for me!!

Cheers, Denise

Here you go, HAL Cruisers. I really tried to stay focused (pun intended :D) this cruise and take as many pics inside the ship as possible. I get so distracted having a great time that I forget to do what I always say I will.

Click on the link below for the inside scoop. I will try to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers and enjoy,

Denise

Great job. Just as I remember her. Can't wait to board on 23 April. Thanks for sharing.:D

Thanks for the great photos! We will be on the Oosterdam in 44 days! We are very excited!:)

erinpdx, we have a roll call for our sailing which I see you are also on:)

IF you are interested in joing us, we'd love to have you join us:)

Just go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1306468

Denise, they are gorgeous and just as I remember her:) Cannot wait to see her in person, and again through the photos as I post them on the site:)

Joanie

Archived