The most shocking thing....??

pbmsmile

Norcal2...did the wife go topless too?

I was the wife so YES we were both topless! LOL

I got out of there so fast I didn't notice if DH was also see-through. Besides it was me the boat was trying to run over. It was a comedy of errors! :D

BTW: Warn me before you make me laugh that hard. Could have ruined my keyboard!

Edited by norcal2

De nada..I was chuckling myself.

It worked on 2 humor areas. Lets just hope no French guys are reading this. I purposely avoided the significance but almost died laughing!

You are a dry humor person and that is a good thing to be! :D

Too funny!

Couldn't agree with your more. First thought that came to my mind was Ugly American.

Enough is enough. This is a funny thread. Why do people have to attack others? Please start another thread about attacking people if that's what makes you happy. Sheesh.

Edited by Wisdom

On the Conquest we were watching the fueling barge hook up it's various hoses. Guy next to us on the promenade was right over the barge smoking a cigar and flicking his ash over the side. I know, chances of a cinder actually igniting anything are minor at best but the image was a funny one.

Well the BC ride back was fun and a group of British single ladies apparently enjoyed taking pictures of my tanned "arse" with their hands in varying positions. .

;)

all that attention.....lucky bloke !

I dont want to cause offence to anyone but why are you Americans so hung up on the naked body!!!!

What the young girl did to those folk sunbathing was just wrong and if they had taken offence at her it would have served her right.

We are all born naked and I am sure none of us have the perfect body, but those folk were enjoying a relaxing time doing their own thing and did not deserve to have it spoilt by someone who finds the naked form amusing.

Rant over, as I said sorry if I offended anyone but I just cannot see why you all get so hung up about stuff like that.

Regards.

John

I think it is a perceived connection between nudity and sexuality. Other cultures might be better able to separate the two.

Edited by Thoth

No kidding! On the Triumph a couple years ago.....quite ignorant couple dipping their toddler in the hot tub after messing his diaper!!!! WTH!

Double ewwww!!!!

This is as bad as the teenager whose parent told her to rinse her infected, bleeding toe in the hot tub. :eek: Just gross!

Enough is enough. This is a funny thread. Why do people have to attack others? Please start another thread about attacking people if that's what makes you happy. Sheesh.

So it's ok to take pictures of strangers because they are minding their own business? These people weren't bothering anyone but this girl had to take a picture to show the folks back home? A little understanding of other customs and cultures goes a long way.

When I was on the Legend in February, there was a man about 40ish who was drunk. He was sitting on the pool ledge or at least trying to, when he vomited and then passed out, sitting up. There was a group of people pointing, laughing and taking their picture with him. I really felt sorry for him. It was sad. Talking to some other people I found out that the man was supposed to be going to AA while on board. They ended up taking him back to his room in a wheelchair. The people taking his picture most likely didn't know his problem, but it doesn't make it ok to ridicule him. What goes around comes around.