Shareholder Benefits Extended ...

pms4104

How do you claim them? Can I book through TA and email the Cruise afterward to get the ob credit?

I fax HAL a copy of my brokerage statement - with acct # and other stock data blacked out. It goes to 206-281-0627. I put a note on that single piece of paper, asking for the stockholder credit to be applied and giving our reservation number. Works like a charm.

I fax HAL a copy of my brokerage statement - with acct # and other stock data blacked out. It goes to 206-281-0627. I put a note on that single piece of paper, asking for the stockholder credit to be applied and giving our reservation number. Works like a charm.

Isn't there also an email address to send a pdf copy?

Do they mail you back a confirmation that you can take on your cruise in case there are any problems? Thanks for this info.

Yes, it's WorldCruisereservations@hollandamerica.com. I just did this a week ago and received a confirmation in about a day.

Does the email go thru with everything run together? Or, do you have to use spaces/lines as shown in the announcement: Email: world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com ? Just wondering if either one will work, as our T/A took care of it last HAL sailing so I don't really know.

Y'all, I suspect this is a dumb question because you are on Holland American and my cruise is on Carnival. What do I do with my numbers? A HA number shouldn't work...

Thanks for your suggestions.

elizabeth

WOO HOO!!!

Awesome. Not only has the stock been performing well - but in a year from when I bought the shares I will have $350 in OBC. That alone is nearly 10% return on investment!

Yeah, ain't life great:D

CCL now is trading at double what we paid 2 years ago and, come October, we also will have gotten $750 OBC ... to say nothing of the current 25-cent/share dividend.

Y'all, I suspect this is a dumb question because you are on Holland American and my cruise is on Carnival. What do I do with my numbers? A HA number shouldn't work...

Thanks for your suggestions.

elizabeth

Elizabeth - here is the info for Carnival cruises (from the Shareholder Benefit page at carnivalcorporation.com):

NORTH AMERICA BRANDS

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6477

Email: guestadmin@carnival.com

Do they mail you back a confirmation that you can take on your cruise in case there are any problems? Thanks for this info.

If you use HAL to book your reservation you can log into your account, look under reservations, and then the booking details. The credit shows up there.

Archived