2 months left - hardly any cabins left

There are no balcony cabins and only 3 owners suites available for the May 22 Freedom. Anyone know of any large groups that might have invaded this sailing? The prices have been are very high and I know about supply and demand, but what the heck is the demand for that sailing?

Thanks,

M

You can google your date and the ship name and group cruises may come up. I did this on one of my sailings and a large church group ad came up. They start advertising the cruises that are not filled up in the papers close to the port to get people who don't have to fly to go so they fill it up. Two months is pretty close to sailing.

We just booked that cruise. I have watched and watched the price has not gone down ,like at all. We ended up getting a GTY family ocean view for what we thought was a fair price cause the balconys were just high IMO.

If you find out any news on big groups please fill me in to

We're on this sailing too. We booked back in June of last year so I've been watching it for a while now, just recently have most of the cabins disappeared. Strange considering the prices have been high for a few months now.

There are no balcony cabins and only 3 owners suites available for the May 22 Freedom. Anyone know of any large groups that might have invaded this sailing? The prices have been are very high and I know about supply and demand, but what the heck is the demand for that sailing?

Thanks,

M

Lot's of High School Graduation's and college is out. That was always a popular week.

Archived