List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Speaking of Cruises out of Texas, Anyone heard from Dan Whitney lately? I really enjoyed him on the Rhapsody the times I went out of Galveston. (he has been gone well over a year).

What about Clo? I know she came back for a while, anyone know if she is back for good (was out on maternaty leave since spring 2006).

The other one I wanted to meet was Tim Sievert, he lives in the same area that I do, but haven't seem him around in ages either. (too long to be a vacation)

Dan "the partyman" Whitney is currently the CD on the Grandeur...Best Quest we ever saw last week with Dan!

Later, Jill:cool:

Richard Spacey got on Freedom in Oct. '07. How long will he be on the ship? Does anyone know if he will be our CD on Feb. 24? Or if not, who might alternate with him?

Don't know if he will be there in Feb. but 2 weeks ago he was still on Freedom and a hoot!!

I must say we also would be most disappointed if we had Karen Maybury as CD again. It's not really her fault, but the poor girl does seem to be in the wrong job !

Thank heavens there are many other excellent CDs at RCCL.

I know what you mean, but not about karen--we really liked her. we feel that way about Dan Whitney tho. It is a great thing that there are so many different CDs for all of our varying tastes;) :D

Dan "the partyman" Whitney is currently the CD on the Grandeur...Best Quest we ever saw last week with Dan!

Later, Jill:cool:

Was Dan wearing his rubber butt? Glad to hear he is up and around after his back surgery. :)

Some of these are rather old. I can confirm the following updates from the list here:

Adventure of the Seas

Mike Szwajkowski (confirmed 10/28/2007)

Explorer of the Seas

Dave Chapman (confirmed 12/23/2007)

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (confirmed 12/9/2007)

Jewel of the Seas

Bobby Brown (confirmed Nov 2007)

Legend of the Seas

Rico Du-Breil (confirmed Dec 2007)

Liberty of the Seas

James Andrews (confirmed Nov 2007)

Majesty of the Seas

Jimmy Rhodes (confirmed 12/24/2007)

Mariner of the Seas

Drew Devine (confirmed Nov 25, 2007)

Graham Seymour (beginning 1/13/08)

Monarch of the Seas

Johnny O (confirmed 12/3/2007))

Radiance of the Seas

Simon ? (confirmed 12/16/2007)

Serenade of the Seas

Carly Boileau (confirmed Dec 1, 2007)

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey Pelter (Dec 2007)

Splendour of the Seas

Leo Papa (confirmed 11/5/2007)

It's Simon Jukes on the Radiance. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I was on Explorer of the Seas in July 07 and back on her for the Holiday sail, Dec 23 . Allan Brooks was supposed to be back on as CD for the Holiday sail after a vacation....(RCI had confirmed)- does anyone know why he wasnt on board?? Where is he now, where is he going to be?

Allan was the most AWESOME CD that we've had on a cruise so far.

We sailed on 11/23/07 and he was on that particular sailing. My in-laws are going back on 2/24/08, so I'll ask them to see if he's back.

Richard Spacey got on Freedom in Oct. '07. How long will he be on the ship? Does anyone know if he will be our CD on Feb. 24? Or if not, who might alternate with him?

Just got off Freedom yesterday and was told it was Richard Spacey's last day. too bad because he is HILARIOUS!! At least for the younger crowd anyway. Didn't say where he was going...

The last listing on this thread stated that Graham is on Mariner starting on Jan 13. On another thread there was confirmation that he in fact was CD on the sailing that just returned yesterday (1/27/08). Does anyone know how long Graham is scheduled to be on the Mariner?

Thanx,

Erika

Archived