List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

hi my name is nick could you tell me who gonna be the cruise director on freedom of the sea on august 31 2008

To be honest with you, No.

The current CD is due for vacation by then, and shouldn't be back from their vacation (if indeed they are even coming back to the Freedom by then) at that point.

Any idea whether Clo O'Connor will return to Jewel of the Seas to replace Bobby Brown when he transfers to the Legend? We have both the TA in September and the repo in October booked. In a perfect world, we would have Bobby on one and Clo on the other.:)

Wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes LaFuente transfers to the Vision next winter when it begins cruising out of Santo Domingo. She was CD on the Legend for those cruises this past winter.

i call rccl they told me that cruise directors are 6 moths and two moths off i am hopping to have richard spacey on the freedom when i go in august

that's incorrect... 4months on 1 1/2 to 2 months off.... friend of mine is CD on Vision

MellowMel: on the Rhapsody, maybe it's Keith Williams. I sailed with him on Vision in Jan, and he said he was going on holiday soon, and would return in the spring, but did not know which ship he was on. As I read the names on the list, I didn't see him. But they move around so much, it's hard to keep track. But if anyone knows where Keith Williams is, please post it.

Archived