RCI Cruisers Try Celebrity: A pictoral review

We really appreciated the strict smoking policy and the clean air in much of the ship. There seemed to be lots of live music. I really like the Jazz quartet...kind of reminiscent of Diana Krall.

Yes, the smoking policy on Celebrity is fantastic, I just wish they kept smoking on one side. On one deck it was on the right side, the next deck it was on the left etc. I guess the smokers want to see both side too:o

• 9 months later...

Whitshel,

This was a great review. We sail both RC and Celebrity and love each. I always find Celebrity just a touch above. We will be on the Solstice for the first time next month so I was very interested in your review. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks to Mrs. Whitshel for having you include the bathroom photos. We girls find those important.:p

By the way we live aproximatlely 20 miles from East Liverpool. Have several good friends from there.

Your city is beautiful, we spent several days there before our Panama cruise.

Once again, thanks for a great review. I still wish I knew how to get the pictures large instead of thumbnails.

HI all!

whitshel ~ loved your review & love X too!:D I especially like how happy your girls look in all the pictures. Perhaps you could take a Radiance cruise to Alaska.;) I took Infinity from San Francisco to Alaska & it was great too. Love the desserts on X & how they bring the platter showing you what they are. Also am a fan of RCI. Thanks for a great review!

~ Jo ~ :)

• 10 months later...

Archived