Favorite Celebrity ships?

patterson3

Hi Tenn4ever - Thallasotherapy pools on M class ships are open to all adults (no charge).

Favourite X ships - Constellation, Millennium and Summit (all M class). Not been on Infinity or any S class. Not keen on Century (sadly). Tried twice to love her, but it just doesn't work for me.

Lynne:)

Our first cruise in 2008 on the Summit was wonderful and also got us addicted to cruising. Next was a 5 day Century - great staff & really fun - maybe a little too small. We tried a HA cruise on the Eurodam - which was good - newer boat but we had to pay to use the spa pool. This April we did 10 days on the Millenium and it was very similar to the Summit - wonderful cruise & staff. The Summit & Millenium both have thallasotherapy pool - which is free for adults. We love that pool and used it several times on both. Thinking next of trying the Solstice but would go again on either the Summit or Milly good size & maybe more economical because of the age of them. We are addicted!

I've been on all except the Silhouette and without a doubt it's the Xpedition....small ,intimate and it sails the Galapagos. After 35 cruises,it blows everything else out of the water.

Hi Tenn4ever - Thallasotherapy pools on M class ships are open to all adults (no charge).

Lynne:)

Hi Lynne - the Infinity did not have one. But I will be excited if the others do - the Galaxy had this amazing huge hot steamy indoor pool that you had to pay for. Under the water were very high pressure jets of water at different levels, so you could massage different parts of your body. The pressure was really hard, so you could get a great massage, or if it was too hard, you just stood further away. At one end were beds that you could lie on and just enjoy the water and they had bubbles coming out of them as well. The water had a high mineral content and destroyed your swimmers though, even if you washed them out well. My husband and I loved this pool!

Is this sort of thing available on other Celebrity shops? Or did you just mean the heated adults only indoor pool in the solariums?

... the Infinity did not have one. But I will be excited if the others do...

Hi BrusselsGirl07,

We were on the Infinity six weeks before your sailing (I went to Alaska) and spent a lot of very relaxing time in the Thallasotherapy pool. You must have walked past it and not realized what it was... IT WAS SUPER. :)

We love the S class. The specialty restaurants are awesome, especially Bistro on Five. We also really enjoy Cafe al Bacio. We're looking forward to trying Silhouette since it has lots of new features.

I've only been on two Celebrity ships, Summit and Century, and the Century is my favorite of all ships I've sailed on of any cruiseline. Luckily I get to cruise on her again next year. I have yet to sail on an S-class, but today I booked a cruise on the Reflection for April 2013:D

Beth

Hi BrusselsGirl07,

We were on the Infinity six weeks before your sailing (I went to Alaska) and spent a lot of very relaxing time in the Thallasotherapy pool. You must have walked past it and not realized what it was... IT WAS SUPER. :)

Oh my gosh! Where is it located?

For me that would be the 1. Millenium ( 2X) , 2. Summit (2X), 3. Conni,(2X) 4. Infinity (1X) , 5. Solstice( 2X) - haven´t sailed on more X- Class ships. Favorite RCI ship- 1. Brilliance, 2. Radiance,

3. Entchantment, 4. Grandeur, 5. Splendour, 6. Vision, 7. Voyager.

Queen Mary 2 and QE 2 well those are great ships as well!

For me that would be the 1. Millenium ( 2X) , 2. Summit (2X), 3. Conni,(2X) 4. Infinity (1X) , 5. Solstice( 2X) - haven´t sailed on more X- Class ships. Favorite RCI ship- 1. Brilliance, 2. Radiance,

3. Entchantment, 4. Grandeur, 5. Splendour, 6. Vision, 7. Voyager.

Queen Mary 2 and QE 2 well those are great ships as well!

What makes Millennium #1 of the four Celebrity ships you have sailed on?

We like the Millennium in the M-class (but have never sailed the Constellation). The officers make the Millennium a special ship. Never have we seen the officers interact so much with the passengers (in a positive way) and it spills over to the crew - a very passenger-friendly ship.

The Millie is also our favorite because of the captain and senior officers. The service was exceptional. On the last port day before boarding the ship, the officers greeted us with mimosas which was a nice touch.

My all-time favorite main dining room was the one on the Galaxy, including those on other cruise lines. Beautiful.

Current favorite is the Constellation, or other M-class. The T-pool is a favorite spot, along with the solarium cafe.

[quote name='BrusselsGirl07']Oh my gosh! Where is it located?[/quote]
On Deck 10 right where it says SOLARIUM (between the forward elevators and the Aquaspa Cafe).

[IMG]http://cruise-deals.us/content/Decks/DeckImageUrl/CEL_IN_10.png[/IMG]

Okay in order, Zenith, Horizon, Galaxy, Mercury, Summit, Constellation and maybe an S class. Haven't sailed one yet but doing Silhouette next March. After that Eclipse, if we like the bigger ships. M class is stil the best for size but truly miss Zenith & Galaxy. Century was new when we first sailed it. Loved it too.

I guess we're just Celebrity addicts!:p

Archived