Live from the Oasis Royal Suite

Spending our 25th aboard Oasis this week in the Royal Suite......currently in St Thomas. Let me know if anyone would like any info on this cabin. Will post cabin pix when I get back.

Congrats on your 25th! Wondering how the RS compares in size to others in the fleet? Hope you have a wonderful time and we will be looking forward to your photos when you return.

Spending our 25th aboard Oasis this week in the Royal Suite......currently in St Thomas. Let me know if anyone would like any info on this cabin. Will post cabin pix when I get back.

You have to be kidding, right?!!:D Come on, cough up some pictures!

We'll be on Oasis in 18 days!! It will be our anniversary too. Hope you're having a great time!! Come back and post pics asap!!!

happy-anniversary.gif

Congratulations! Have a great anniversary and a great cruise! We just returned from a wonderful Oasis cruise on Saturday. A Royal Suite for your 25th - nice! Hmmm ... nine years until our 50th. Guess we should start putting away a few extra pennies now. :D

Yes Please post pictures of every square inch of this cabin and balcony. lol Even though I won't be in it anytime soon.. its nice to dream.

Happy 25th! :D OMG your on the Oasis AGAIN! :p

Thanks guys:) having a great 25th on Lady O..... enjoying getting spoiled:o Cabin is wonderful. Funny... I never really enjoyed sitting in a piano bar but am loving just sitting in the cabin with the piano playing in the background.... so relaxing. The spa on the balcony which I thought was going to be a lot of fluff is actually very nice and fits 2 easily.....haven't even been in any of the pools up on 15 yet. A dozen roses were sitting in the cabin for my wife, compliments of Royal along with 3 bottles of champagne...one from Royal that comes with the cabin and 2 from C&A.

Will post pix when I am back... to lazy to do any now:o

Hey Steve, this is a copy of another post, hoping you can help. Happy Anniversary!

Hello I have seen a few post regarding a new menu for Chops. I have resi's on Liberty in 2 weeks and was curious...

1. Is the mud pie still available for dessert?

2. For those of you who have tried the boneless beef short ribs or pancetta wrapped chicken, what are your thoughts? I always go for the filet but am thinking about stepping out and trying something new.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Enjoy your time on Oasis of the Seas, and the RS. . . Ah h h. . .I can only dream. . .

Enjoy yourself. . .but don't forget some pics when you return !:)

Radio

;);)

nice;

question - is there any super special amenities, invites, suite inclusions that u found are only with the royal suite - did u just get a bottle of champagne in suite or more stock in the bar? thanx

Hi Steve.

Can you do me a favor please?

My grandson collects the little PVC ship models. They are only a few inches long, maybe 4". Sometimes they are freestanding (preferably) and sometimes they have an eyelet in them to hang as a Christmas ornament. They used to cost around $10 or so although they are probably more now.

We neglected to get one of the Oasis when we were on her last week. If you could pick one up, I would be so grateful. Of course, I would reimburse you for the cost and postage but would also like to treat you to a nice cold beer or DOTD for your trouble. You can e-mail me using my screenname @att.net. *

Thank you.

~ Judy

Hello from a very wet and rainy St Martin :( Good day to be lazy, watch some movies and enjoy the ship. We did a bridge tour today... my first on Lady O....that was exciting:)

Patty... Yes Chops did change their menu a bit but happy to report they still have the mud pie. They also now have a great red velvet cakes that gives the mud pie a run for the money.

Judy.... I will check and if they have I will pick you up the small ship model.

Could I piggyback on this thread and ask something?

Kind of an ignorant question, maybe, but do people usually pay full rates for this kind of room? I mean isn't it in the tens of thousands of dollars to get this room?

Unless you have a ton of disposable cash, I would expect that this room would be empty on many sailings. Are these rooms usually offered at a special rate (upgrade fairy), or do people actually say "I want that room!" and pay full list price?

Archived