Comment(s) for Pam in CA

seafood

I really hope you do a review of your first Celebrity cruise. Most of my cruises have been on Princess, which I love, but just returned from Celebrity Millennium Alaska cruise...my second Celebrity cruise. I'd like to hear your opinion of Celebrity as to how it compares to Princess. Thanks!

Ya can't hide when you are on FB. lol

True that.

And ditto the OP: I'm also looking forward to Pam's take on Celebrity [dancing around impatiently, like a little kid waiting for her parents to unpack the gifts they brought back for her . . . ]

True that.

And ditto the OP: I'm also looking forward to Pam's take on Celebrity [dancing around impatiently, like a little kid waiting for her parents to unpack the gifts they brought back for her . . . ]

Had to laugh when I read this as that's exactly the way I've been feeling. You know Pam will tell it exactly the way she sees it. I may just sit here staring at my computer and occasionally refreshing it until she finally posts....

Funny, I was just in Fort Worth on my way to Virginia.

I usually cruise Princess, but my last cruise was on Celebrity and it(not my first with Celebrity) was my best cruise to date. (40 cruises under my belt)

I'm not an RCL gal and NCL, UGH, what more can I say? Hal just isn't the right fit for me.

Any way, I booked another Celebrity cruise in the near future because of the fabulous cruises I have had on her, but will continue to sail with Princess too.

My opinion......................Celebrity rates higher than Princess on food and service, but I still love Princess. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

My Alaska cruise on the celebrity millennium was great; however, in my opinion, the food and service were no better than my cruises with princess. I would also not hesitate to cruise on either line. In fact, DH and I are booked on the celebrity eclipse in march. I really did love celebrity's smoking policy!

I knew she was coming back today but I figured I would give her a day to recover from jetlag before I called for her. Maybe I should have driven down to Cape Liberty and given her a ride to the airport…LOL I guess I will just stay tuned to this thread. Welcome back Pam!

Hey all. Yes, I just got home and plan to give you my impressions. It was a nice cruise and we had a good time. Some things were good, others not so much. It's going to take me a day or two to get organized and put my thoughts, and photos (you know me) together. Came home to pet issues that have priority. :(

Thanks for thinking of me. Oh, and I got to meet LauraS, our former host, Caroline, our current host Michell, and several other CC hosts and folks.

Hey all. Yes, I just got home and plan to give you my impressions. It was a nice cruise and we had a good time. Some things were good, others not so much. It's going to take me a day or two to get organized and put my thoughts, and photos (you know me) together. Came home to pet issues that have priority. :(

Thanks for thinking of me. Oh, and I got to meet Laura Sterling, our former host, Caroline, our current host Michell, and several other CC hosts and folks.

Hi Pam !

I look forward to your comparisons. We are considering sailing on Island Princess this November. I wish I could have joined everyone on the Host Cruise, but timing did not work out this year. It would have been great to meet you.

I look forward to your comparisons. We are considering sailing on Island Princess this November. I wish I could have joined everyone on the Host Cruise, but timing did not work out this year. It would have been great to meet you.
Andy, I missed meeting you and was sorry you weren't there. :( Michell said "Hello" for you. :)

Hi Pam. I'm currently onboard the Celebrity Equinox sailing away from Kusadasi toward Mykonos. I too am anxious to hear your impressions. We are considering the Bermuda cruise on the Summit for June 2012, by which time it will have been "Solsticized." :) Overall we are very impressed with the Equinox and will eventually post a review including some Princess versus Celebrity comparisons. (The bottom line is that we will happily cruise on either one.)

True that.

Wowzers, is Pam bringing us all gifts????

Karen

I am waiting patiently for Pam's review and comparison. I have wanted to cruise with Celebrity for quite a while but I don't pay (Mom pays) so I don't have too much input in that respect. My Mom is too much an avid Princess person and will not cruise without her elite benefits.

I would welcome to cruise Celebrity and especially if they had single rooms without doubling the price. :)

• Administrators

Glad you made it home safely, Pam. :) It was a pleasure to meet you as well, and I too am looking forward to your review! Once you post it I'll close this thread with a final post linking to your review thread (that will avoid title confusion).

Pam,

I am really looking forward to your comparison between Celebrity and Princess. We've sailed both (2 Celebrity/3 Princess) with our most recent being last October on Equinox Holy land in the Med. Our next is Princess east coastal in October. I'm really beginning to think we're Princess kind of people....

Welcome back Pam. Does Celebrity have better single supplement fares than other lines?

I like Celebrity as much as I like Princess. Princess has been a real convenience factor but our Celebrity Summit cruise was wonderful.

I'm anxiously awaiting your review as are many others.

Thanks for thinking of me. Oh, and I got to meet LauraS, our former host, Caroline, our current host Michell, and several other CC hosts and folks.

I hope your pet issues work out o.k!

Welcome back, Pam.

Gosh, it must feel good to know how many CC folks look forward to your review.

You have such credibility on these boards because your posts are always balanced. Thanks for your objective feedback!

I look forward to hearing about your recent cruise, too.

Hope your pet is okay.:)

Another fan,

bobalink

Archived