Laundry services on Golden Princess

Bebet

Cheaper if you use the self-service laundry. It's $1 for each washer and dryer. We've brought our own quarters from home (can't rely on the change machine in the laundry rooms) and the Purex 3-in-1 sheets. On our cruise last month, we did 2 loads of laundry and went home with clean clothes.

Of course, if you're Elite, Princess does your laundry for free. One of the many great loyalty perks Princess offers.

• 1 month later...

I think that you cannot use the washers when you are close or in certain ports due to the "dumping" of waste water... Not sure about that, but seems logical. We just planned around those days and did laundry when we could. (We were both runners, so we have to do laundry pretty frequently).

thank you for the responses, I just ordered some laundry sheets to take with me, then I need to get a roll of quarters to take. It will sure help on the packing issue, I'm not used to flying to cruise with living in FL!

No need to carry a roll of quarters. Just stop by the purser's desk at a time it is not busy and get the quarters you need.

Its alot easier to just do your own laundry....I'm always wake up early and just take my items to the laundry area, throw it in around 6-7am and am done with everything by 8-9am....

Last cruise I did have Princess do Dry Cleaning and Laundry and it got all messed up....

They took my clothes said I'd have it back by the next day....Next day came and when I kept checking for it, found out there was some kind of mix up and it took 2 1/2 full days from the start to get my clothes back...

NEVER AGAIN....PLUS THEY WOULDNT COMP ME THE LAUNDRY SERVICE ($40) FOR THE SCREW UP.....:eek:

• 5 months later...

Archived