wondering from all the people who cruise celebrity info needed

this is our 1 st cc cless cabin,,,,,,

are there any nicer or ones we should avoid

we are newbie on cc class

always 1sts come into everyones life

this is a nice one

thanks for the help

carol

They are technically "M" class ships and the best, as far as we are concerned, are the aft cabins, cc or not.

There are a few cc cabins on deck 6 that are great also. Can't remember the numbers right now but someone can help with those.

CC only means extra amenities and if the price is right they are nice to have.

Last cruise on Constellation we booked a CC aft but the FV's opened up and many of our friends jumped on them. More room, lots of balcony area and the ocean wake below. Couldn't beat that!

there was a cruise critic member named john he had a whole list of good cabins on this class of ship

some have said there is obstruction on some decks we r n a cc cabin in the aft from the upgrade fairy

carol

there was a cruise critic member named john he had a whole list of good cabins on this class of ship

some have said there is obstruction on some decks we r n a cc cabin in the aft from the upgrade fairy

carol

What does r n a cc mean?

I just wanted to add that on the M class ships, CC cabins are 21 SF larger than regular balcony cabins (170 SF vs 191 SF). That might not sound like much a difference but with a cabin that small it is quite noticeable. I wouldn't recommend a CC for its amenites but would for the larger cabin. As someone stated in another post aft CC cabins on M class ships are the best in that group, while the ones below the pool are the worst.

What does r n a cc mean?

Instead of typing "we are in a cc cabin", they are using internet

abbrevations. r (we are) n (in) a CC class cabin (Concierge Class).

Hi,

I cruised aboard the Celebrity Summit (the Infinity's sister) to the Southern Caribbean in a Concierge Class stateroom in November/December 2010. I was in the least expensive CC grade (C3) and liked my stateroom (8134). I chose Panarama Deck 8 because there are staterooms both above and below these staterooms (thus, they are quiet). Also, many of the staterooms on Sky Deck 9 have the large overhang of Deck 10 directly above them and there are support pillars near many of their balconies.

I recently booked a cruise on the Celebrity Constellation (another of the Infinity's sisters) for early 2013. I booked a C3 stateroom (8112) in the same general area.

The Concierge Class staterooms are spacious and most have good locations. Also, I enjoy the little "extras" that are included.

Chuck

we are doing to 17 dy panama canal....seems like there are prices dropping

wondering from all the people who cruise celebrity info needed

this is our 1 st cc cless cabin,,,,,,

are there any nicer or ones we should avoid

we are newbie on cc class

always 1sts come into everyones life

this is a nice one

thanks for the help

carol

The better Concierge Class staterooms (because they have larger balconies) are all C1 staterooms. Of course, the price is higher than the C2 or C3 staterooms. You just have to decide if you're willing to pay the extra money for a larger balcony.

I used to love staying in 6143 which is one of the larger balcony CC rooms. Since they raised the prices so high, I've learned to live with a C2 or C3. If you don't want a big overhang over your veranda, avoid all the CC rooms on deck 9.

You'll love your Panama Canal cruise.

We've stayed in the CC's on deck 9 and loved them. Sure, a little scraping noise in the a.m. if you're below the pool deck but, other than that they were great. Not liking the full sun on the balcony it was worth having the overhang.

I do agree that deck 8 is just about the best deck for no noise but you still can't guarantee your neighbors won't be noisy.

It's a toss up as to where you want to be.

Archived