Diamond plus membership kit

I achieved diamond plus status in Dec. and have not received the diamond plus membership kit containing the recognition pin, D+ luggage tags, etc. I inquired with C&A a couple of months ago and was told that the kits were on backorder with no estimate of a shipping date.

I would appreciate hearing from any diamond+ member(s) who encountered this or a similar problem and how it was resolved.

I realize that the diamond jubilee celebration in Dec. impacted the number of diamond members moving up to diamond+, but 7 months seems ample time to receive the recognition.

My husband lost his Diamond Plus pin on our last cruise, he was told that they were on special order. I think you have been patient , I would call again, especially if you have another cruise. When you call ask to speak to the Diamond Plus Desk.

I called a couple of times and was finally told by a C&A rep that their distributor was being changed due to inordiante backorder time and that they were looking for a new one. This was after he spoke with the person that is in charge of the program...or so he said. He said some of the ships have the Diamond pins, but none have the Diamond Plus at this time. Bottom line is they are still on backorder for Diamond and Diamond Plus.

I achieved diamond plus status in Dec. and have not received the diamond plus membership kit containing the recognition pin, D+ luggage tags, etc. I inquired with C&A a couple of months ago and was told that the kits were on backorder with no estimate of a shipping date.

I would appreciate hearing from any diamond+ member(s) who encountered this or a similar problem and how it was resolved.

I realize that the diamond jubilee celebration in Dec. impacted the number of diamond members moving up to diamond+, but 7 months seems ample time to receive the recognition.

That is odd we made D+ this past March and we received the kit in the mail sometime late April early May.

Received ours after the third call to C&A. I wouldn't call it a kit, 2 plastic luggage tags, the pins and a welcome letter. Someone had hand written the date of my last call at the top of the letter.

Received ours after the third call to C&A. I wouldn't call it a kit, 2 plastic luggage tags, the pins and a welcome letter. Someone had hand written the date of my last call at the top of the letter.

Yep....in our case 4 tags and 4 pins and a letter....but I never had to call or anything....our account updated and a month later I received everything in the mail.

Yep....in our case 4 tags and 4 pins and a letter....but I never had to call or anything....our account updated and a month later I received everything in the mail.

We made D+ several years ago and received 2 pins and 2 luggage tags. One tag broke, and we called C&A a few times for a replacement and were told they cannot send out additional D+ recognition items.

Wish we were sent 4 tags to begin with although the D+ perks for balcony discounts and on board perks are much greater than a luggage tag or pin. I think my husband wore the pin once, after just becoming D+ , but has not worn one in the past few years of cruising.

M

We were told the same thing and have been waiting nearly 10 months now. I am not sure what is actually going on but it sure would be nice if RCCL would get their act together.

Kimberly

We have been D+ for a few years. Never received a "kit", just a letter. I asked for luggage tages a while back, like a couple of years ago, and was told they were no longer given out. Hmmm. Maybe I'll ask again on my Freedom cruise in Aug. I would like to have those luggage tags.

We have been D+ for a few years. Never received a "kit", just a letter. I asked for luggage tages a while back, like a couple of years ago, and was told they were no longer given out. Hmmm. Maybe I'll ask again on my Freedom cruise in Aug. I would like to have those luggage tags.

Typical Royal I am afraid:o...ask 5 times and get 5 answers.

You're not missing much without the luggage tags. The ones we got were not particularly strong. One got ripped off the first flight we took. Another took two flights to break. We don't use them anymore for flights.

Bob

We also made D+ 7 months ago but never received anything from C&A!!! We are getting REALLY fed up with RCI. If they cannot get something as small as luggage tags and pins out in a timely manner, why should we believe they could get our next vacation budget??

Archived