Leaving on Oosterdam tomorrow!

intandemNV

We have been hanging out in Seattle for two days and leave tomorrow for our first alaska cruise. I'll try to make a few short posts while on the ship, and a review when I get home. Took the harbor cruise today and saw the Westerdam in port. Can't wait for tomorrow. We have an SB cabin on deck 8 aft (wrap around deck) to celebrate our 50th birthday's and 20th Anniversary. I am computer challenged so I won't be scanning anything, but can answer short questions! We have a 16 year old who will try out the teen club.

Have a great cruise. We go on the Oosterdam October 4th for the repositioning cruise to San Diego and then the Mexico Riviera.

I will look forward to your posts and review later.

JCH

We sailed on the Oosterdam in April of this year and absolutely loved it. The crew was one of the happiest that we have experienced.

You will LOVE Alaska. We have sailed there twice and want to go back.

SO ENJOY!!!!!

Previous Cruises:

Alaska - Westerdam - September 2009

Alaska - Rotterdam - September 2010

Mexican Riveria - Oosterdam - April 2011

I hope you have a great cruise and I hope the outside passage is calm on your trip up and on your trip home. I am currently on the Amsterdam and will arrive back in Seattle on Friday after being up in beautiful Alaska for almost two weeks.

Himself

I am especially interested in your teenager's experiences with Club HAL, available activities, and the approx number of teens on board. My grandaughter will be cruising on spring break and she is concerned about the kids being rowdy.

Marcia

We will be boarding as you disembark!

Please, I am so curious about the formal night schedule! Please update us to that!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and the weather is to your liking!

Monday and Friday.

Archived