Throwing Things Overboard

Stupid to put if on U Tube. As a retired educator, it is the same dumb stuff that many students do to make other have a bad time. I have often wondered or never understood the mentality of people/students, as to why they would trash/soil(expletive not acceptable) the schools rest rooms, when they would have to use them. Or destroy something beautiful that others might enjoy. I could go on but you get the idea.

Young people, MANY, have no respect for others and even their self.

These young people may have not been teens, stupidity does not stop when you become 20. Hell, I can attest to that LOL

It would be fun if RC did try to persecute them.

Someone I …um… know very well ….. Ahem…. Dropped something off a cruise ship once a long time ago.

It was a beautiful shell and it was dropped gently off the very back on the lowest deck possible.

Did you know that when shell hunting you should check your shells very carefully because sometimes they might look empty but are actually home to sea critters…..? When things get quite in the cabin at night they come out of the shell enough to take a look around. This could cause a hysterical wife....Or so I have been told. :o

Maybe it should have been put it in the shower with the starfish?:)

I have just sent an email to rci with a link to this thread and the youtube video this stupidity needs to be stamped out imeadiately lets hope there is something they can do about it i will let you know what response i get:eek::mad:

Do you honestly think that RCI or any cruise line can have a security person at every spot on the ship? Also, it's not the cruise lines job to monitor the kids. It's the parents. :rolleyes:

Precisely. It's like blaming police for not happening to be in the same place as a wreckless driver. Darn them for handling another situation they were called to in another location.

They're a bunch of d-bags and so are the parents for not knowing what their kids were up to.

One of the teen girls said one of the boys name. and you can clearly see a couple of the boys faces real good. I sure hope that they catch these kids and ban them and their parents from all the ships. I would kill my children for doing something like this. And I asked them if they would ever be a part of this and they said HELL NO!!!! and that they would go and find someone and tell them about it, find the bridge door and bang on it and let one of the officers know what was going on.. That is my boys.. They are in the Military now so I can be proud of them..

And I wonder how many of the kids in that pack were "emerald" or even "diamond". Kids like that don't have any appriciation for gifts. I'm sure they did not pay for their own cruise.

I was thinking just the opposite. The kids I know that cruise frequently seem to have a real respect for the ship and crew.

Archived