Throwing Things Overboard

This is the type of behavior I wish people would get caught and punished for.

This video is on youtube showing some teens throwing something overboard on the Allure. They dont get a opportunity to throw it overboard until the very end of the video... :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0K9uBwmSXc&feature=related

So stupid and immature! People need to grow up.

i'm all for teens and anyone else having fun but i have zero tolerance for foolishness like that....no telling what else they did or would do if given a chance. :rolleyes:

Absolutely ridiculous!! How childish. Shame on the parents for not knowing where their kids are and what they are doing... I don't care if their teens or not! That is what is wrong with kids these days!

A couple of years ago, there was a story posted here on CC about teens throwing deck chairs off of one of the ships. The next day, the entire family was put off the ship.

FLOORED!:eek: I can not believe that with all activities on the ship and these kids think THIS is entertainment! And to post it to YouTube? :( I guess they are not worried in the least about parents seeing it or their reaction to knowing what their child has done. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I watched the video with my 10 yo DD. I asked her what she would do if she were with a group of kids who were planning on doing something like this. She said, "Walk away and tell someone". Had to high 5 her for that answer.

what gets me is they have no remorse for what they did and apparently thought it was worthy of posting their deed on you tube. :rolleyes:

FLOORED!:eek: I can not believe that with all activities on the ship and these kids think THIS is entertainment! And to post it to YouTube? :( I guess they are not worried in the least about parents seeing it or their reaction to knowing what their child has done. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Often, it is the EXISTENCE of youtube that leads to this behavior. They do these things, and film it, with the motivation and intention of posting the video on youtube. Without some way of "bragging" about it, it wouldn't be as alluring. (sorry about the pun)

:(

Often, it is the EXISTENCE of youtube that leads to this behavior. They do these things, and film it, with the motivation and intention of posting the video on youtube. Without some way of "bragging" about it, it wouldn't be as alluring. (sorry about the pun)

:(

LOL @ the pun! :D

They're a bunch of d-bags and so are the parents for not knowing what their kids were up to.

Hey Gordon! :D

@ PH8...i was wondering if it could've hit the side of the ship too.

Not sure who's more stupid the girl filming or the guy throwing it overboard?

Virtual youtube stupidity= tie

the girl filming was quite insistent on having that thing thrown overboard. :mad:

Love to see reactions of their parents if they see this....... and what they would do with their lovely teenagers, know what I would do ..... but can't say it on here.

OMG !!!!! just think if this had come back onto one of the lower decks, ........ actually just don't want to think about it.

Archived