Anytime dining- Can I ask to sit with other people or will we just be given a table

stipmom

for two?

You can ask to seated at any size table up to 8 people. If you find

a waiter/waitress that yoy like , you can be asked be seated in that

section every night . The staff doesn't change location at diner.

You can ask to seated at any size table up to 8 people. If you find a waiter/waitress that yoy like , you can be asked be seated in that section every night. The staff doesn't change location at diner.
I wouldn't want to mis-lead the OP as that's not always true. It depends on the Maitre d' and is, unfortunately, inconsistent. Some Maitre d's allow you to make a reservation for the same table for the entire cruise, others allow it only within 24 hours so you have to call the morning of your dinner to make the reservation, some allow reservations any time during the evening, others allow it only before 6pm and after 8pm.

I wouldn't want to mis-lead the OP as that's not always true. It depends on the Maitre d' and is, unfortunately, inconsistent. Some Maitre d's allow you to make a reservation for the same table for the entire cruise, others allow it only within 24 hours so you have to call the morning of your dinner to make the reservation, some allow reservations any time during the evening, others allow it only before 6pm and after 8pm.

Even without a reservation you can ask to be seated in a particular waiter's section. There may or may not be room available there when you want to eat.

Even without a reservation you can ask to be seated in a particular waiter's section. There may or may not be room available there when you want to eat.
Absolutely. I was responding to the post that said you could make a reservation for the same table at the same time every night. Sometimes yes, sometimes, no. :)

If I arrive at 7:00 and say, "I don't care what size table we get," should I expect the wait to be long or short? Two people are sailing with me.
It's like arriving at a popular restaurant at a popular eating time. The larger the table you're willing to sit at, the shorter the wait. It all depends on how long people are taking to finish dinner.

Archived