RCI Visa Credit Card

JoTop

We have just received a RCI Visa credit card. Where do we go to find out the points that we have so far? We called Bank America and they could not tell us where to look. :mad: Any help??? BTW..I tried to use the search on the site and can't find what I'm looking for!

Points are shown only on statements, not on the website. And if there is a month with no activity, points are not even shown on the statement.

Just to clarify, you are correct in saying that the points are only shown on the statements. However, you can use the website to display current and past statements, so you can in effect see the points on the website. So even if you have no current points, you can use the website to examine past statements until you find one with the points displayed.

You can call the credit card company and they will tell you how many points you have-I've done it several times-Just look for the 1-800 number on your credit card bill

Good to know! I always have just waited til a new statement appears online to check it out. I know I am spending too much money by how quickly I am racking up points :p

You can also call the number on the back of your card and they can tell you how many points you have. We just redeemed points for $300 OBC for our upcoming Liberty of the Seas Transatlantic cruise in October.

Is that the number to call to redeem points? I used the card to pay off our 10/30/11 Allure this month and when the billing period closes out tomorrow, I will have enough points for a companion cruise on the 2/23/12 Liberty. Can't wait to see that statement :D

Is that the number to call to redeem points? I used the card to pay off our 10/30/11 Allure this month and when the billing period closes out tomorrow, I will have enough points for a companion cruise on the 2/23/12 Liberty. Can't wait to see that statement :D

The number to redeem points is 1-800-421-2110.

We have just received a RCI Visa credit card. Where do we go to find out the points that we have so far? We called Bank America and they could not tell us where to look. :mad: Any help??? BTW..I tried to use the search on the site and can't find what I'm looking for!

If you just received the card, you will not be able to see any points until you receive your first statement.

Generally yes, as long as they run the charge via RC. There are some exceptions, most notably consolidators who may purchase the cabins from RC and resell them, in that case you are not buying from RC and won't get double...

Can I also ask: If you use an online TA to charge the RCI cruise to on the card, will this also be double points since I am purchasing a RCI cruise but through a TA?

Archived