Are there refillable fountain soda machines on Serenade?

The soda package has never "self serve" that I have seen. The refills are by the bartender with the "gun" or the wait staff in the DR, they will likely refill anything "within reason". If you bring a pitcher or something they may ask you to keep it to more of an "individual serving size"

I've only seen them on Majesty (9/10) & Freedom (12/10), thats why I asked. They are coke machines pool side that work with your purchased insulated cup, you can refill them every 5 minutes. I'll skip the soda package then !! thanks :D

I've only seen them on Majesty (9/10) & Freedom (12/10)' date=' thats why I asked. They are coke machines pool side that work with your purchased insulated cup, you can refill them every 5 minutes. I'll skip the soda package then !! thanks :D[/quote']

I saw that machine on Majesty also, but, it wasn't working when I was aboard - didn't see one on Serenade in October. Have a great trip. :)

I saw that machine on Majesty also, but, it wasn't working when I was aboard - didn't see one on Serenade in October. Have a great trip. :)

The machines make the package worth the money, otherwise I just bring my own. Too bad they aren't on every ship, seems like a no brainer!!

The machines make the package worth the money' date=' otherwise I just bring my own. Too bad they aren't on every ship, seems like a no brainer!![/quote']

A no brainer that seems to have been out of order more that it has been working since they introduced the experiment to Freedom and Majesty

• 1 month later...
just want to confirm that you need to have the soda package to access the self serve machines? i've never seen this before. i've only purchased the soda package in the past.

I see you are booked on Disney out of NYC !! I was debating it, I would love to but it was so expensive :(

The soda machines that I'm talking about work with the insulated cup that you get with the soda package. I tried to figure out how they work but it goes like this, you set the coke cup on the grate under the soda dispenser you want and it will only work if your cup is activated for that week !! seriously, if you put an old cup on there, it won't work. And it will only let you refill the cup after 5 minutes have passed and there is a electronic screen that gives you the cups active date and a graphic of the soda filling up.

I see you are booked on Disney out of NYC !! I was debating it' date=' I would love to but it was so expensive :(

The soda machines that I'm talking about work with the insulated cup that you get with the soda package. I tried to figure out how they work but it goes like this, you set the coke cup on the grate under the soda dispenser you want and it will only work if your cup is activated for that week !! seriously, if you put an old cup on there, it won't work. And it will only let you refill the cup after 5 minutes have passed and there is a electronic screen that gives you the cups active date and a graphic of the soda filling up.[/quote']

thanks! i hope they introduce this fleet wide.

and yup, i'm booked on the magic for next june! i'm so excited. it took a lot for me to book the cruise though. i'm still trying to get over how expensive it was! the 8 night disney inside was about $500 more than my 12 night explorer balcony! :eek:

• 3 months later...

Add to the list that there are 2 machines in Navigator Windjammer next to the Ice Cream. They are not valid-fill, just regular self serve soda machines with a sign in front that you should have purchased the package in order to use the machine.

Are there refillable coke fountain soda machines on Serenade with the soda package that work with the insulated cups?

You have to go to the bar and get refilled with the soda gun. We use to get the soda card but a can of pepsie or coke always tastes better!l

Archived