Sweet 16 on CCL Triumph 8/14-8/20

Cruise_Q

Great information and pics, we will be going to the same ports and is sailing from NOLA. What bus did you take to get to the airport and how long did it take? Taxis are 33.00 one way, hmmmm.

It was called Airport Shuttle New Orleans. It was 20.00 per person one way. The bus has "New Orleans Tours" on the side of it...it was a nice clean air conditioned bus...

the number 866-596-2699

It was a wonderful review of Nola and Triumph cruise...I loved your humor and definition of all ship things and activities and i am an MJ fan ..I wonder if there are more MJ things on this cruise than others..thanks so much..you are a great mom and great family and good for you..she knows you love her and those limits are fair and safe..loved the 10 minute late story LOL..we do not care what we look like at that hour they do LOL..Sarah

Very nice review. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

no problem...I enjoyed doing it

Thanks for your review! Truly enjoyed it. I have 300ish days to go so anything to feed this addiction is much appreciated!! LOL!!

You are going to have a blast...and your are welcome

Great review! Can't wait to book the Triumph out of Galveston.:cool:

Thanks...I will be on her 2013 for my family reunion cruise...I can't wait!!!

It was a wonderful review of Nola and Triumph cruise...I loved your humor and definition of all ship things and activities and i am an MJ fan ..I wonder if there are more MJ things on this cruise than others..thanks so much..you are a great mom and great family and good for you..she knows you love her and those limits are fair and safe..loved the 10 minute late story LOL..we do not care what we look like at that hour they do LOL..Sarah

Thanks so much...and I LOVE MJ really...I could DANCE to him ALL night long...yeah some ppl think I was too hard on DD with curfew as she was on the boat...I didn't think so:cool: and she did have a wonderful time anyway!!

Thanks so much...and I LOVE MJ really...I could DANCE to him ALL night long...yeah some ppl think I was too hard on DD with curfew as she was on the boat...I didn't think so:cool: and she did have a wonderful time anyway!!

I don't thinks so either 1 AM is just fine..she got to do alot with you guys and her group..and was smiling ear to ear!!;):cool:

And oh my do you know...do they do that much MJ on the other ships..do you know?? I am a serious fan too, forever...Sarah:(:)

Just back from our time onboard the Triumph and we had an amazing time. I couldn't wait to get back to finish reading your review so that I could see how your cruise turned out. We could have been on the same cruise; our experiences were so similar it really was funny! I thought the crew was great I found them to be very friendly and engaging. Post cruise we spent a day in NOLA to check out the city but we high-tailed it out of there so we wouldn't get caught in the storm.

Again, great review and beautiful pictures thanks for posting!

Loved the review & all the great photos. Laughed out loud about you having to find your daughter & embarrass her when she was a little late on curfew. My son is the same way, no one can embarrass him like me.

Loved the floppy white hat too! Very cute.

sjn911 I have seen thriller dance on the list of activities on many cruises, but not a lot more. I'm a serious fan too.

Just back from our time onboard the Triumph and we had an amazing time. I couldn't wait to get back to finish reading your review so that I could see how your cruise turned out. We could have been on the same cruise; our experiences were so similar it really was funny! I thought the crew was great I found them to be very friendly and engaging. Post cruise we spent a day in NOLA to check out the city but we high-tailed it out of there so we wouldn't get caught in the storm.

Again, great review and beautiful pictures thanks for posting!

Thanks...Triumph is a nice fun ship...glad you made it out before the storm hit:o would not want to be any where near NOLA in a shower more less a tropical storm IJS LOL

Loved the review & all the great photos. Laughed out loud about you having to find your daughter & embarrass her when she was a little late on curfew. My son is the same way, no one can embarrass him like me.

sjn911 I have seen thriller dance on the list of activities on many cruises, but not a lot more. I'm a serious fan too.

Thanks, I love my hat :) well my daughters hat that is LOL and yeah embarrassment is the best punishment I've learned...

thanks for reading my review!!!

This would be the night that DD tested me on her curfew...

I had to go and find her in my PJ's and head rag...Mama was not happy...

She was only about 10 min late, but I was not giving her the chance to push it.

I am glad to report that she on other nights did keep to her 1AM crewfew :D

She did not want me out in my head rag, and pj's anymore needless to say!!

Being the mother of a 15-year-old, I got a good laugh out of this. Now THAT's what I call effective parenting!! ;)

Thanks for taking all the time to write this review. You did a fantastic job!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you and you are in my FAVORITE NW too, I just thought i should hunt back where I asked about this..probably all the big stuff is over but they may have MJ cruises..especially after the trial and more grief time...blessings to you..God Bless MJ...sarah

Archived