Showtime Reservation Promblems! Allure

TulTA

yep. I'm going oct 16 and i have the exact same problem virtually no shows available.

but keep trying. i had 0 options one night but have slowly been sable to add a few.... at horrible times though.

takes all the fun and fly by the seat of your pants out of cruising doesn't it?

:confused: I waited till it was time to book the shows but now it says there are non available!! How can that be??!!! Is anyone else having problems?

Were booked on the Allure on Sept 4

I hate to say it, but I think you waited too long. Show reservations normally start around 90 days prior, so for the past 2 months, everyone else on your sailing has been making theirs.

:confused: I waited till it was time to book the shows but now it says there are non available!! How can that be??!!! Is anyone else having problems?

Reservations for the Allure 9/4 sailing opened over 2 months ago, back on June 14. Within a few days, the comedy shows were all booked. Don't know about the other shows.

Not to worry.There are two line at every show, one for those with reservations and one for no reservations. About 10 mintes before show time they open it to everyone. 95% of the time everyone waiting get in.

We booked this cruise well over a year ago and have been excited about it ever since! So we tried early early on to book entertainment so it just disappointing to now have to wait til get on the ship.

We booked this cruise well over a year ago and have been excited about it ever since! So we tried early early on to book entertainment so it just disappointing to now have to wait til get on the ship.

Try your best to make the Aqua Theater show a priority. All the other shows won't be much of a problem for general admission, but the Aqua Theater fills up very fast. You need a reservation and I recommend being there 45 mintues early.

Simply waited to long sorry, good luck. You more than likely will have to wait outside each show. ten minutes before show starts if there are seats you may be able to get in.

Do all the shows on Oasis or Allure need reservations??
You go online and reserve your shows and times before hand. The sooner the better. Have been on Oasis three times and Allure twice. And its always the first thing we do when the shows become available, which is book online. One less thing to concern yourself with while your onboard.

....If you have to reserve a spot at the theatre than maybe, just maybe the ship is too large.....IMHO I would never want to cruise on a floating Mall of America....but good lick with your situation.....maybe upgrade to a suite? that may help..

....If you have to reserve a spot at the theatre than maybe, just maybe the ship is too large.....IMHO I would never want to cruise on a floating Mall of America....but good lick with your situation.....maybe upgrade to a suite? that may help..

How does this post help the OP? Other than giving your opinion about a large ship.

To the OP...I am on your cruise also and booked shows a couple of months ago. Just show up for most shows and you will get in.

Do all the shows on Oasis or Allure need reservations??

Yes. This method is what keeps Oasis Class less crowded than other ships. Unlike other ships, the shows aren't just in one theater. They are in 4 different venues. I was a skeptic of this reservation process until I saw it work. Now, I'm a believer.

Oasis Class does not have the usual singers and dancers. Their talents are specific to the Broadway production and the high dive shows. The actors/actresses of both are who put on Blue Planet and Come Fly With Me.

....If you have to reserve a spot at the theatre than maybe, just maybe the ship is too large....

Technically, you don't reserve a seat in the theater, merely a "space" for your body. :) There is so much to do on this ship and frankly, I'm sure some are tired by the end of the day that they just don't go. But you know what? Plans change, people decide not to go to shows they had reserved, and others get in.

Anyway, if you haven't sailed her, you really can't comment. Would that be a fair statement for me to make? :)

Technically, you don't reserve a seat in the theater, merely a "space" for your body. :) There is so much to do on this ship and frankly, I'm sure some are tired by the end of the day that they just don't go. But you know what? Plans change, people decide not to go to shows they had reserved, and others get in.

Anyway, if you haven't sailed her, you really can't comment. Would that be a fair statement for me to make? :)

...YES it is.....but I never had toothpicks shoved under my fingernails and do not wish to try...:)

O CANADA...you do have some beautiful Rockie Mountain areas...:)

Archived