Smoothies on balcony room service menu?

dblane

i cant believe there are no takers for this question, i wanted to bump this thread because i also want to know since we are going in a balcony on december 2012 on the equinox.

if someone knows, can you tell me what flavors of smoothies are available?

thanks

You also may be charged for the smoothie if it is delivered. Smoothies are complimentary for Aqua Class, Concierge Class and Suites only.

That must be something new. What is the charge for a breakfast smoothie on the in-room breakfast menu? We no longer eat in our stateroom prefering Blu on the ships that have AQU class.

That must be something new. What is the charge for a breakfast smoothie on the in-room breakfast menu? We no longer eat in our stateroom prefering Blu on the ships that have AQU class.

No, it isn't something new. Smoothies are complimentary for certain categories of cabins only (the ones where they appear on the menu). They are sold elsewhere on the ship. So, if you write in a request for a smoothie because it isn't on the menu for your cabin, do not be surprised if you are charged for it.

We were in a CC room on Connie and ordered the smoothies ONCE we ordered two different flavours..they were both gross. I now know what happens to all the bad spoiled leftover fruit on the ship.:eek:

They are not always bad; it is inconsistent. I have had a couple that were great and then another time had one where I took a couple sips and threw it out. It seems like the smoothies served in Blu are more consistent than those available via room service, at least in my experience.

The smoothies we ordered in Concierge Class arrived warm... ugh! They could at least chill it!

And going off of that... the milk was always warm too. It seems like they don't keep milk and smoothies in a proper refrigerator!

Archived