what was your favorite cupcake at the cupcake cupboard?

I have such a sweet tooth and I looooove cupcakes. I am sacrificing desserts until I cruise in November. I plan on taking the decorating class at the cupcake cupboard but I also intend to indulge in one cupcake a day. I would love to know what your favorites were. since I am only getting one a day, I will have to be choosey;)

None. The last thing I'm going to spend money on is a cupcake when so many empty calories are already included in the cruise fare.;)

I hear you, but trust me, I will be taking advantage of ALL the freebie desserts too:p But seeing this is my vacation(and all the sacrificing of empty calories until my cruise)and I have alot of OBC, I figured...what the H***;) Course I will probably have to sacrifice alot of sweets after the trip too, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...:D

Ok so I suppose I have to do the red velvet, tell me how does it compare to the red velvet cake from chops? Then we have carrot, coconut (always love those) Root beer and coca cola vanilla, hmm thems is new! Turtle, love the candy so cupcakes got to be good, which bring us to the "manly breakfast" what the???? can I get a little more info...sounds interesting

so I now have 7 cupcakes for 7 days unless I get more input then I will have to take a poll:eek:

That sounds fantastic, I'll have to try one in December!

My thoughts too. Even if it means another mile on the track. I'm not sure why you would feel the need to contribute to the discussion if you dindn't have one.

Call me crazy but I didn't like them. I tried two (took bites of my daughters and husbands) and didn't like them enough to take a 2nd bite. It was the frosting that turned me off. It was a bit to sugary for me....if there is such a thing.

Kathy

I have such a sweet tooth and I looooove cupcakes. I am sacrificing desserts until I cruise in November. I plan on taking the decorating class at the cupcake cupboard but I also intend to indulge in one cupcake a day. I would love to know what your favorites were. since I am only getting one a day, I will have to be choosey;)

another red velvet fan- Yummy

It's beginning to sound like I may have to have 2 a day;) maybe my DH will have one a day and we can do half and half? I know he already said he would like to try the peanut butter....:p to those of you who have taken the decorating class, is it just one flavor cupcake or can you choose from different flavors?

Archived