LIVE From the Oasis of the Seas - Sailing 17 September 2011 (Saturday)

Trainman-2

Trainman -

If you have a Bealls Outlet near you, they often have those metal sculptures for a very reasonable price. They are usually hanging on the walls where they have the decorative items. I've seen them in my Bealls Outlet lots of times (Jupiter, FL.)

island284

Hi Trainman:

your Johnny Rockets breakfast(s) look good...I could eat either one of your plates and be satisfied...

next time I have to remember to try various venues...my mind just keeps thinking Windjammer or MDR...haha...ol school!

Judith just told be that her French Toast was cold and the syrup tasted funny!.

Gecko, Gecko, Gecko (Part II)

Thanks for the tips everyone...

My only concern is that our wiener dog Red Dog, might bark at them. Here are Red Dog & Spotty, we have one more but I don't have a photo posted of him.

DSCN0005.jpg

A few cruises ago I put a frog refrigerator magnet from Grand Cayman up and Red Dog barked at it until I distracted her and then moved it to a place where she couldn't see it.

We have three wieners and two cats and we will be happy to see them tomorrow.

We also miss "Buddy" the Mini-Horse we donated to the Florida Agricultural Museum near us. I am the only one who can call him and he will come to me. (I know his secret "happy spot" where he likes to be scratched)

DSCN2217.jpg

Gecko, Gecko, Gecko (Part II)

Thanks for the tips everyone...

My only concern is that our wiener dog Red Dog, might bark at them. Here are Red Dog & Spotty, we have one more but I don't have a photo posted of him.

DSCN0005.jpg

A few cruises ago I put a frog refrigerator magnet from Grand Cayman up and Red Dog barked at it until I distracted her and then moved it to a place where she couldn't see it.

We have three wieners and two cats and we will be happy to see them tomorrow.

We also miss "Buddy" the Mini-Horse we donated to the Florida Agricultural Museum near us. I am the only one who can call him and he will come to me. (I know his secret "happy spot" where he likes to be scratched)

DSCN2217.jpg

I have a weiner dog too! He is red and white. They are such good dogs:)

We've been out of town and got back on CC today. I'm glad I did and found another wonderful "live from" thread from Trainman!

I'm loving all the photos, which get me even more pumped for our March B2B. Do all the junior suites have two lounge chairs? We had none on our Allure cruise, and it was the only thing I was disappointed with.

I wasn't sure that Oasis had the outlet behind the bed, so I'm glad I saw that, too. DH also travels with a C-PAP. We request the distilled water ahead of time from RCI, too. In addition to the water and extension cord, we've also had a large red sign put on the cabin door: "Oxygen in Use." Of course, there's no oxygen tank in there, but it helps us to locate our cabin readily in that long hallway! ;)

I'm so sorry that your cruise is coming to an end, Trainman and Judith, but happy in the knowledge that you have another one to look forward to!

I'm new to cruising and to cruise critic. I can't tell you how thankful I am that there are people who give of their time so that I can learn from their experiences...Trainman, you are awesome!!! I'm taking a cruise, my first one, on the Oasis in February, and I have enjoyed your posts so much!!! I'm learning so many tips from you and the others who share the boards. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking us along on your cruise :)

I'm new to cruising and to cruise critic. I can't tell you how thankful I am that there are people who give of their time so that I can learn from their experiences...Trainman, you are awesome!!! I'm taking a cruise, my first one, on the Oasis in February, and I have enjoyed your posts so much!!! I'm learning so many tips from you and the others who share the boards. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking us along on your cruise :)

I agree! We'll be on the FOS in December, our first time cruising with RCCL. Freedom's not the Oasis, but I've had so much fun following along -- first place I check every morning when I turn on the laptop. :D

Thanks, Trainman and Judith, for letting us tag along.

I agree! We'll be on the FOS in December, our first time cruising with RCCL. Freedom's not the Oasis, but I've had so much fun following along -- first place I check every morning when I turn on the laptop. :D

Be sure to check out Trainman's 'LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas' thread from his sailing this past May: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1410254&highlight=freedom+trainman

Archived