LIVE From the Oasis of the Seas - Sailing 17 September 2011 (Saturday)

Trainman-2

I have followed a few of your reviews and enjoy them thoroughly!

Your dogs are beautiful , I had a dashund when I was young also , theyare such characters.

Thank you for taking from your holiday for write them.

I will be on the Freedom in Novemberm the same sailing as Rev, now I have a face to go with the name, at the meet and mingle.

Trainman, thank you for another awesome Live thread. I always love it when you and Radio are cruising. The two of you have the best photos and great coverage of your cruises. Also, it is nice to see that you are so happy with "Judith"; glad you have someone you can enjoy cruising with.

I do have one question; does the main pool have live music?

You can book the Capt. Hook lunch excursion at Falmouth through RC for $49.00. There is a full description of the tour posted there. The pirate boat only holds 240 people and there are only 2 sailings. One is at 12 and one at 2. It last 1 1/2 hours.

I do have one question; does the main pool have live music?

YES! The band sets up between the Pool Bar and the Sand Bar. Their music is primarily directed forward. However, it covers the Main Pool and the Beach Pool and also spills back over to the Sports Pool, the Kid Splash Zone, and down to Central Park.

Turst me on this, you will have no problem hearing the music! :D

I'm just curious if you are going to post your cruise compasses....I saw you did that on your past live review. I love looking through them to plan and daydream!!:D

I am going to try...

Every time I use my scanner I get frustrated and come closer to tossing it into the pool. I plan to work with them Monday morning. Be patient please...

Trainman, it was a pleasure to meet you and Judith in the Viking Lounge on day 2. It was a wonderful cruise with great weather. We spotted a beautiful double rainbow after one of the early morning thunder storms. The ABBA group was on our flight to Atlanta. I believe they said they were heading to North Dakota. Wishing you and Judith many more happy sailings. Maybe we will meet again on a future cruise.

I didn't read the entire thread - honestly just not that interested, no offense - but I do thank you for taking the time to share your pics and info with us.

OMG

WOW

:eek:

Trainman thanks again...........You keep the spirit alive for those not able to be cruising at the time, and bring with you to us fond memories......

according to their website,they were on the RP in 08..

http://www.adbacadabra.com/SCHED_Recent-Past.htm

Wow, cool, they have a website. I wonder if I could talk them into performing on Allure for the first 2 weeks of April, 2013?!?!?! I hear that they are fantastic and I love the original Abba songs.

Katherine

The Board Walk Bar...

I stopped in for a Diet Coke and learned that they have assorted snacks, both hot and chilled.

The Corn Dog was Great!

DSCN3833.jpg

This made my day! We're sailing on Oasis on Oct. 8 and not only have I LOVED following your cruise but now I know where to get diet coke and corn dogs! My husband may get mad if he knows all I want is a corn dog and not Chops-haha

Seriously thank you so much for taking the time during your cruise to post .

Trainman and Judith, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your awesome review and photos!!! I truely enjoy reading ALL your adventures for the past several years!! Hubby and I have no cruise booked yet for next year, :( but we are thinking of Allure. Thanks again for taking us with you and glad you made it home safely!!

Trainman,

Could you find out if the balcony dividers can still be 'removed' to allow for families/people to move between staterooms?

Keep getting different answers. Some people coming off cruises after August said they saw dividers pinned back, others stated that you couldn't be done. Could you get the official word on that?

Thoroughly enjoy your postings (as well as Radio when he does his live blogging). Both of you have such a knack for posting information and picture taking and entertaining CC readers.

Thanks!

We were on the Oasis Nov. 2010 and our daughter was in the room next to us. Both balcony ocean views. We had the divider opened. So the answer is yes the dividers can be opened by the steward upon request.

I didn't read the entire thread - honestly just not that interested, no offense - but I do thank you for taking the time to share your pics and info with us.

Langley Cruisers, I must say that I see nothing offensive about your post, you spoke truthfully as to how you feel with no disrespect. You are a true victim of political correctness.;)

Thanks for the wonderful review!! DH & I have talked about going on Allure/Oasis, and I now know, without a doubt that we MUST go on one (or both :D of them). We appreciate you taking time out of your vacation to share with us. I used to always blog during our trips/cruises, and on the cruises, it got so tedious that I finally gave up. Maybe it's time to start again!

Thanks again!!

Archived