OBC not showing on personalizer

jnc411

Hi all , just a question, made our final payment for upcoming cruise in Nov. and then was checking the Captains Circle page and saw that I have a $50 obc listed there but it is not applied to our current booking , our other credits ,Shareholder and Military , are both listed on our booking . Well I called Princess ( we booked with them) and asked the agent if she could check on that, she checked and could not figure out what or why it is not showing up. She was very nice and I know she did try , but she referred me to customer relations. So I have sent a email with the attachment of the Captains Circle page in question, Now we will see if they reply.

Has anyone else had this question about this sort of thing. And did you get it figured out. ??

Happy Cruising :)

Hi all , just a question, made our final payment for upcoming cruise in Nov. and then was checking the Captains Circle page and saw that I have a $50 obc listed there but it is not applied to our current booking , our other credits ,Shareholder and Military , are both listed on our booking . Well I called Princess ( we booked with them) and asked the agent if she could check on that, she checked and could not figure out what or why it is not showing up. She was very nice and I know she did try , but she referred me to customer relations. So I have sent a email with the attachment of the Captains Circle page in question, Now we will see if they reply.

Has anyone else had this question about this sort of thing. And did you get it figured out. ??

Happy Cruising :)

any Captains Circle obc should go on your account when you board so if you check up on the second day it should be there

any Captains Circle obc should go on your account when you board so if you check up on the second day it should be there

Mine never showed on my cruise personalizer. I had the receipt for it, so didn't worry. They couldn't confirm when I first boarded but, within a couple hours, I had the little note card on my bed, telling me I had the OBC.

If you have a receipt for it, be sure to bring it with you.

Sounds like the Military Benefit. See this thread and see if the amounts and locations are the same:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1472731

Did you click 'view details' and then the onboard credits tab?

Hi;, thanks for all the responses, it is not the Military credit, we have that also but it is listed on the personalizer already, this one is different.

rkmw and jrzebird: Thanks I will take a copy of the print out with us, we have had obc before and it usually showed up on our personalizer before boarding (if it was a cruise we booked with Princess directly, as we did this one) .

I am sure we will get it figured out , one way or another :).

Thanks everyone .

Cori

My future cruise onboard credit shows up on the Cruise Personalizer as well as a special onboard credit Princess had for booking a cruise near my birthday. But the TA's onboard credit isn't there--and I remember it not showing up for previous cruises.

I try to get a printout on the second day of our cruise to see what shows up on our account. That way there will be time to fix it before the end of the cruise.

My future cruise onboard credit shows up on the Cruise Personalizer as well as a special onboard credit Princess had for booking a cruise near my birthday. But the TA's onboard credit isn't there--and I remember it not showing up for previous cruises.

I try to get a printout on the second day of our cruise to see what shows up on our account. That way there will be time to fix it before the end of the cruise.

any obc from your TA wont show up on your personalizer but its a good idea to get your TA to send an email about your obc and do a printout and take a copy onboard with you

any obc from your TA wont show up on your personalizer but its a good idea to get your TA to send an email about your obc and do a printout and take a copy onboard with you

On board credits should appear on the TA's invoice.

If there's a doubt about proper OBCs ask the TA for a copy of the cruise line's most recent booking confirmation. The TA can mask out their percentages.

On board credits should appear on the TA's invoice.

If there's a doubt about proper OBCs ask the TA for a copy of the cruise line's most recent booking confirmation. The TA can mask out their percentages.

I did not book with a TA but with Princess directly, also "cherylandtk" gave me a link to another thread about this same question , apparently alot of people have had this same question. We think it has something to do with the Military credit.

Thanks for your responses

Cori

I booked with Princess and my Military OBC shows up both in my Captain's Circle section and in my Personalizer as noted in the other thread.

I purchased $100 in OBC for my account last month. (I'm going to build up OBC with monthly purchases until my cruise so everything will be paid in advance). Ehen it did not show up in my Personalizer, I called Princess. The rep I spoke with said that purchased OBCs will not show up in your Personalizer. - - So I guess I'll have to make copies of my credit card statements and take them with me as that's the only "proof" I have that I purchased OBCs.

I booked with Princess and my Military OBC shows up both in my Captain's Circle section and in my Personalizer as noted in the other thread.

I purchased $100 in OBC for my account last month. (I'm going to build up OBC with monthly purchases until my cruise so everything will be paid in advance). Ehen it did not show up in my Personalizer, I called Princess. The rep I spoke with said that purchased OBCs will not show up in your Personalizer. - - So I guess I'll have to make copies of my credit card statements and take them with me as that's the only "proof" I have that I purchased OBCs.

Don't you get a receipt online or through your e-mail? I would not want to bring along CC statements, but do print out all receipts and bring them with me.

So I guess I'll have to make copies of my credit card statements and take them with me as that's the only "proof" I have that I purchased OBCs.

Call and ask them to email you a "Special Service Order Summary". This is what I have done when I have faxed or called to order OBC or the balcony breakfast or alcohol or unlimited soda and more or more OBC for my 18 night Ruby cruise next month. :D:D

They do not send the confirmation automatically though I sometimes did get asked if I wanted the email sent out. Once I called and the lady said she couldn't send it to me and when I informed her I had been sent one many times said I should not have been. :rolleyes: I just called back and asked again without a problem.

It will list any 'gift' items that have been purchased for your cruise including OBC and even items purchased for you by someone else. I found out we have an additional balcony breakfast purchased for us!!

Call and ask them to email you a "Special Service Order Summary".

Thanks so much ! I will do that.

By the way - what e-mail address does one use for a request like this and other communications with Princess customer service?

Archived