Video Review Crown Princess British Isles 8/4/11

JanetAlice

Hi There

Very well done, what did you think of the tattoo

yours Shogun

We loved the Tattoo. We had wonderful seats that we purchased online the first day they became available. The music and pageantry was exactly what I expected. The big bonus was that it didn't rain.

Well done! Thank you for posting your link.

Did you take the ship's shore excursions?

Cheers.

All the tours were private. We saved a boatload of money, had wonderful companions from our roll calls, and excellent guides. The only snag was our guide did not show up in Dublin.

I just can't seem to find the time to write a review. Here is my husband's video blog of our journey. I would be happy to answer any questions based on what you see. We had a fabulous time and met some wonderul people on our roll call.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful vacation.

Great video. We will be doing the British Isles August 1, 2012.

For the Edinburgh Tattoo did you sit on the side or the front?

We sat in the front and faced the castle directly. I bought my tickets online the first day they became available. A group of 16 off our roll call took a private shuttle.

I loved your video blog.. it was very moving. My DH who always teases me for being on CC too many hours out of the day and doesn't understand the draw of it and feels I book cruises too frivolously, walked into the room while I was watching it and said "where is that? That's where we should go next!!" So thank you ;)

I loved your video blog.. it was very moving. My DH who always teases me for being on CC too many hours out of the day and doesn't understand the draw of it and feels I book cruises too frivolously, walked into the room while I was watching it and said "where is that? That's where we should go next!!" So thank you ;)

Happy to help with any details you may need. It was a great cruise.

Archived