Hyatt Pier 66 !!

Rob & Beckys mom

We stayed there pre-cruise a few years back and it was AWFUL! The special rates they publish do not get you a room in the tower, you get a room in the motel looking portion that butts up against the canal in the rear of the property. Those stupid tree frogs croak all night long and they are LOUD! We got about 2 hours total sleep that night. :mad:

We stayed there pre-cruise a few years back and it was AWFUL! The special rates they publish do not get you a room in the tower, you get a room in the motel looking portion that butts up against the canal in the rear of the property. Those stupid tree frogs croak all night long and they are LOUD! We got about 2 hours total sleep that night. :mad:

Oh how awful! I should have been more specific, but we book a tower room & we usually stay at Embassy Suites, but they were sold out for 10/08/11. It's also somewhat expensive to eat there, but the food is good.

Jan

I agree. I wouldn't stay there unless I was guaranteed a tower room.

I agree. I wouldn't stay there unless I was guaranteed a tower room.

If you are traveling with a family (two children), the Villages make more sense since their are two large beds (either kings or queens, can't remember) and tower rooms have the smaller ones.

Archived