L'shana tova!

Can'tstopcruising

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow posters a Happy & a Healthy New Year! The very best to each and every one of you (Jewish and non-Jewish' date=' we all need all the good wishes we could get!)[/quote']

I knew that 2011 was going FAST.. but I had NO IDEA it was 2012 already!! :D

Tom

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

G'mar chatima tova. May you be inscribed (in the Book of Life) for a good year.

Typing this while the chicken soup is cooling and the stuffed cabbage is chilling in the fridge. Next is the brisket, noodle kugel, tsimmis a bunch of round challahs, baklava, honey cake and lets not forget the matzo balls.

I'm tired just thinking about what I still have to to.

I wonder what Celebrity does on their ships for the high holidays. My guess is that they have services and handle the holidays in an outstanding way. I say this because we were on the Eclipse last year for the TA during passover. The seder was incredible..individual sedar plates at each table, a retired hazan to lead service, they even had real manichevitz wine and individual hagadahs.

But happy holidays to everyone....have a happy and healthy new year.

Typing this while the chicken soup is cooling and the stuffed cabbage is chilling in the fridge. Next is the brisket, noodle kugel, tsimmis a bunch of round challahs, baklava, honey cake and lets not forget the matzo balls.

My mouth is watering!! Happy New Year to all!! And may our new year be filled with PEACE!!!

I wonder what Celebrity does on their ships for the high holidays. My guess is that they have services and handle the holidays in an outstanding way. I say this because we were on the Eclipse last year for the TA during passover. The seder was incredible..individual sedar plates at each table, a retired hazan to lead service, they even had real manichevitz wine and individual hagadahs.

But happy holidays to everyone....have a happy and healthy new year.

We sailed on Century a few years ago on Rosh Hashana and there wad a minister but nothing other than that; preach sounds amazing! As we are sailing on Eclipse out if UK there tends to be less Anericans on board and often therefore less Jewish cruisers, especially as this sailing incorporates Yom Kippur and Succot ( first day, we arrive back in UK on 2nd day), wouldn't it be great to have a succah, suppose we could attempt to make one on our balcony though the roof will be solid!

We sailed on Century a few years ago on Rosh Hashana and there wad a minister but nothing other than that; preach sounds amazing! As we are sailing on Eclipse out if UK there tends to be less Anericans on board and often therefore less Jewish cruisers, especially as this sailing incorporates Yom Kippur and Succot ( first day, we arrive back in UK on 2nd day), wouldn't it be great to have a succah, suppose we could attempt to make one on our balcony though the roof will be solid!

Balcony succah? That is just too funny! :D

I suppose you would have to get room service so you could eat in the succah.

(seems you can't spell succah with k's on CC) I never knew it was a naughty word

When should I be there? That all sounds delicious!

Just found this thread and wanted to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year. Let's all hope and pray that Israel finds real peace this new year . I also pray that Galit finally comes home to his family. Anita and Mark

Hi, am guessing you mean Gilad Shalit and completely agree; not forgetting any other brave souls being kept hostage. Ve imru amen

Dear friends!

My best wishes for health and prosperity in New Year to all the nice people on this thread and board!

Thank you for thinking about Israel and worrying our worries.

Very soon (in 2 hours) our family will meet around the table in our home in Haifa. We will drink also for your health.

And than... 10 days from now... WE ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST CRUISE ON ADRIATICS!

שנה טובה ומתוקה

Archived