Where are You All my Missing Posts?

sail7seas7

sail7seas

Charter Member - 5,000+ Club Join Date: Aug 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They use discretion and sometimes award Medallions when the guest is only a few days short.

I think, upon investigation, you will find the only days counted toward your Medallion were 'real days'. This has very clearly beeen explained to me by the best of authority.

At the pre-brunch reception held for Medallion Holders, they announce the day totals which include the 'bonus days' but they do not count when computing who has reached the next milestone level.

#17 Today, 12:36 PM

sail7seas7

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Oct 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Donna, Absolutely speak with Concierge or GRM or Front Office to let them know you'd like to attend that portion of the Mariner's event. Verify they have the right number of days credited for you and ask if they are including Copper Medallion Holders on that cruise.

Can Anyone tell me how I went from 38,811 posts down to 7 in urder 5 minutes.

Where did my posts go? :eek: :D

Oh wow, Now I see what happened by printing this here.

I registered years ago as sail7seas7 when I couldn't get on line with my sail7seas.

Without my logging out today or doing anything from one post to the next, CC switched me over to that account.

How could that possibly happen?

I'm still logged in as Sail7seas.

LadyLaLa.....

I was typing at the same time as you.

This is REALLY weird. I was logged in as sail7seas and have not used that sail7seas7 since I registered as explained above. How could my log in switch over like that?

I just noticed that a few minutes ago on a couple of posts.

Aren't you able to just log out and then when you come on -- type in your usual name?

If not -- contact one of the hosts.

That is what I did and yes, it is now corrected.

How in the world did it happen though?

All I can imagine is I signed in incorrectly this morning and didn't realize it. I just looked at all the posts for sail7seas7 and all were made this morning.

It had to have been my weird error..... that's the only logical explanation.

Can Anyone tell me how I went from 38,811 posts down to 7 in urder 5 minutes.

Where did my posts go? :eek: :D

I just noticed that a few minutes ago on a couple of posts.

Aren't you able to just log out and then when you come on -- type in your usual name?

If not -- contact one of the hosts.

My initial thought was all your missing posts had been transferred to KK! :D

Oh wow, Now I see what happened by printing this here.

I registered years ago as sail7seas7 when I couldn't get on line with my sail7seas.

Without my logging out today or doing anything from one post to the next, CC switched me over to that account.

How could that possibly happen?

I'm still logged in as Sail7seas.

Hey! We are allowed to have only one CC account each! :D

Heck, I'm so brain dead I guess I didn't even notice. There are a number of regulars here that my brain just sees their handle and it's automatically translated.....Sail7Seas is S7S.....Krazy Kruisers is KK....Kazu is Kazu (OK..there are some handles that can't be truncated... ;):D)

Hey! We are allowed to have only one CC account each! :D

Before you get in an uproar, take note that account was never used.

I couldn't sign in years ago and wanted to get on line..... I have no memory of all the details. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast let alone why I needed to open an alternative account six years ago. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps my DH didn't plan on using that account and never did.

All posts in that account were made today.

I couldn't sign in years ago and wanted to get on line..... I have no memory of all the details. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast let alone why I needed to open an alternative account six years ago. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps my DH didn't plan on using that account and never did.

Just teasing you. ;)

Nope - sorry - doesn't matter - guilty as charged! 20 lashes with a wet noodle! Oh wait - the statute of limitations has run out! :p:p

Nope....... not if DH was going to use the account. ;) It is fine for husband to have one account and wife to have a different one. No violation of rules. Seeing as the account remained unused and I have no clear memory, it is impossible to say what the plan really was. :D

How long is the statute? As long (or better yet, short) as necessary. ?????? :D

Just teasing you.

Peter

Phew....... hoped so. :)

I erased all my cookies the other night so I was signed out of everything where I usually remain logged in.

As you'll note, my Yahoo address in my signature has the extra '7' and I'm guessing when I logged in again, I must have added that '7' to my log in. Because of that long ago created and never used account, it logged me in and I didn't notice what the name was. :eek: At least, that is what I am guessing happened. I can't think of any other possibility unless it was really weirdo odd. :D

Heck, I'm so brain dead I guess I didn't even notice. There are a number of regulars here that my brain just sees their handle and it's automatically translated.....Sail7Seas is S7S.....Krazy Kruisers is KK....Kazu is Kazu (OK..there are some handles that can't be truncated... )

Randy, I didn't notice it at first either. It seems it took me seven posts to see it. :o

In the meantime, it's a lot of chatter about nothing.

Sorry for that.

I know what you are saying---a few years ago I could not sign in and I had to start a new account with a new name and made a plea to Host Walt to help me. They very kindly got the glitch sorted out for me and then deleted the temporary new account.

Funny you should start this thread.

I saw someone posting as Sail7Seas7. I was thinking of sending you an mail to say that someone had a similar name to you and there might be some confusion.

Glad to hear it is really you and not an imposter :D

How can we be sure?:confused::rolleyes:

I tried to establish my account as Taxguy, but it was taken. Set up as Taxguy7. We have a home and a condo here at the island (where I have spent over half my time for a few years) and computers at each location. I tried to log in at the island, but my password was not valid there, so I set up Taxguy77. Works at both homes and is Very lucky!

Glad you're still able to function sail7seas 777!

Archived