Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Lois-I love your clothes.I always check out all the pics you post.Do you ever "recycle" any of them?You have such good taste.

Laura

Hi Laura, thanks for the compliments:). I appreciate it.

As for recycling? Normally when I clean out my closets I donate

most items to GoodWill.......

Thank you so much. I have been wanting this dress but could not bring myself to spend that kind of money on just 1 dress, when I could buy several at Ross for that price. With the 50% off and with the sale price....I just ordered this dress

You're very welcome. :)

I can't get your picture to show up or your link to work. :(

Ladies,

I have been lurking on this thread for a really long time. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous gowns and dresses. As soon as I figure out how to post photos I will post some pictures from my last two cruises, then hopefully get some opinions on which dresses I should take on my next cruise. I love dressing up, especially for elegant night.

You're very welcome. :)

I can't get your picture to show up or your link to work. :(

I guess the reason is that the dress is no longer available. As soon as I receive it (mine shipped yesterday...should get it Aug 13) I will take a picture of it...

DREWS WIFE: Do you remember the green dress that you put on here and said would be great for me? That's the one I am getting!!!!

Edited by arhillbilly

I know they say...whoever "they" might be....say that stripes going

across are not supposed to be flattering but I found a very cute dress

today at Bealls and the stripes are sort of "textured".........and I am

happy with my purchase:)

Oh, the dress is much prettier in person too.

205-4590-2176-85-yyy?$thumbnail$

If you want to see more details here is the link:

http://www.beallsflorida.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_12003_1033813

I think "they" are wrong, in my experience horizontal stripes are actually very flattering! It seems weird but it's true. I really like this dress and I'm sure it will look great.

Edited by PJOZ

I think "they" are wrong, in my experience horizontal stripes are actually very flattering! It seems weird but it's true. I really like this dress and I'm sure it will look great.

I guess the reason is that the dress is no longer available. As soon as I receive it (mine shipped yesterday...should get it Aug 13) I will take a picture of it...

DREWS WIFE: Do you remember the green dress that you put on here and said would be great for me? That's the one I am getting!!!!

I do remember that dress....I thought is was beautiful.....I think they are actually called a cocoon dress....but oh how I love that color green.....I would have bought one of those dresses if they had one my size.

Well I got the dress yesterday. Very disappointing....fabric is really cheap looking and poor quality and not near as pretty as the picture....will be sending it back. :(

Sorry to hear that...it looked so pretty in the catalogue....but then if it's emerald green it always looks pretty to me!!!:D

Sorry to hear that...it looked so pretty in the catalogue....but then if it's emerald green it always looks pretty to me!!!:D

I know....me too. I might have a couple of friends give me their opinions before sending it back or maybe not....I'll sleep on the decision another night or 2....The color IS the only thing that is pretty

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is doing well...I haven't been on much lately...just lots going on....however I did decide on a couple of new dresses....Yes and one of them is "GREEN":rolleyes::D.

I ordered two dresses just alike, one in the green and one in black. I love the dress and hope it fits as well as all the others I've ordered. I did ask he she would make it a couple inches longer....that may have been a mistake, but I love when a fuller dress is right below my knee. If it's too long, I'll just have my favorite seamstress hem it.

She also said that she could make the dress in a long version for me for Valentines...so if I like them then I will have her make the same dress in red for Valentines only in a floor length. She gave me a great deal on two dresses and an even better deal on three...plus a discount on the shipping...so I can't go wrong since I know how well the dresses always seem to work.

Hopefully this will post a picture, I had to get a new laptop on Sunday, and I haven't tried to do anything with this one yet.... for .Wish me luck.....and everyone have a wonderful day.Now I'm off to work, have a lot to do as Drew and I are going away tomorrow for a few days...can't hardly wait to get away where it's quiet and peaceful and just the two of us!;)

1211521026_newgreendress.jpg.391d9d470f4a62badb395e8a741242a8.jpg

Hi Ladies' date=' Hope everyone is doing well...I haven't been on much lately...just lots going on....however I did decide on a couple of new dresses....Yes and one of them is "GREEN":rolleyes::D.

I ordered two dresses just alike, one in the green and one in black. I love the dress and hope it fits as well as all the others I've ordered. I did ask he she would make it a couple inches longer....that may have been a mistake, but I love when a fuller dress is right below my knee. If it's too long, I'll just have my favorite seamstress hem it.

She also said that she could make the dress in a long version for me for Valentines...so if I like them then I will have her make the same dress in red for Valentines only in a floor length. She gave me a great deal on two dresses and an even better deal on three...plus a discount on the shipping...so I can't go wrong since I know how well the dresses always seem to work.

Hopefully this will post a picture, I had to get a new laptop on Sunday, and I haven't tried to do anything with this one yet.... for .Wish me luck.....and everyone have a wonderful day.Now I'm off to work, have a lot to do as Drew and I are going away tomorrow for a few days...can't hardly wait to get away where it's quiet and peaceful and just the two of us!;)

Wow! That is a gorgeous dress and I love, love, love green. :D

Lisa

$%28KGrHqMOKogE6ekolrj5BOthDyB,3%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Hi all, Ive been looking at all your gorgeous dresses and thought I would post a pic of one that I have just bought. I am going on the Queen Mary 2 from Adelaide in Australia to Southampton next year, 34 nights. I am NOT a dress up girl, its not that I dont like it, but have very little confidence in my body and myself. So I think all this dressing up is going to do my head in!

Hi Strawberryflds,

I will be on the Queen Mary 2 too. Matter of fact I will be on her for 120 days. Looking forward to meet you.

Your dress is beautiful!

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101