Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Even though I did not need another gown...well, y'all know me and I bought another gown this evening. I just love the colors and the beading too much not to get it. Plus JS Collections runs long on their gowns, so I don't have to worry about it being too short. Three gowns for two formal nights...I will make it work. :D

drl0107-d1-01_zpsbdcdc884.jpg

drl0107-d1-03_zpsaa534e5c.jpg

Lisa

Love the dress Lisa! Can you really have too many? I know I have to figure out what I'm taking on our next cruise. Thank goodness we are driving!

Kim

I've been looking for a dress for my brother's wedding and also my cruise. I found this dress and it's totally me.

http://m.dressbarn.com/mt/www.dressbarn.com/detail/belted-lace-trim-polka-dot-dress/101583802/401

I just ordered it a couple of days ago so I hope I love it as much in person. I think I could have a lot of fun accessorizing it.

That's a pretty dress! And I'm like you in that, much as I love RedHeadTexan's gown, I feel a lot more comfortable myself in a more subdued style. :)

I love the Australian silver shoes as well--gorgeous!

RedHeadTexan your new gown is beautiful. I love the back and the neck line. What kind of bag are you going to carry with it?

Ehpride thath is a real cute dress for the wedding. Love the color too.

ckl001 The teal dress is beautiful and love the shoes.

Everyone here has such nice taste and style in dresses.

Went shopping on the weekend for shoes for my teal dress and I know this is for dresses but had to show the shoes I just brought for the dress.

Chez

LOVE the colour.

I've been trying to find a teal dress too, you nailed it :)

Hi redheadtexan, I have been missing of late due to hand surgery, so just wanted to say how fabulous your latest dress is. I love the neckline.

Message to Chez, who is on the same cruise as me. Love the dress also and your shoes are amazing. Well done for finding them! Shoes R Us remember:)

We will knock 'em dead!

That's a pretty dress! And I'm like you in that, much as I love RedHeadTexan's gown, I feel a lot more comfortable myself in a more subdued style. :)

I love the Australian silver shoes as well--gorgeous!

As much as I love a dramatic dress, I'm thinking a bright red gown would be a little much! I'm very much into girly full skirted vintage inspired dresses lately.

As much as I love a dramatic dress, I'm thinking a bright red gown would be a little much! I'm very much into girly full skirted vintage inspired dresses lately.

Oh, I would so wear a bright red gown! I figure it's better to stand out in a good color for me, than to fade into the background in a color that's safer. But, that's just me, and red happens to be one of my best colors.

Hi redheadtexan, I have been missing of late due to hand surgery, so just wanted to say how fabulous your latest dress is. I love the neckline.

!

Sorry to hear about your hand. I hope you heal fast. No fun being under the weather. I spend a day in and a half in the hospital last week from a fall. No fun!

Oh, I would so wear a bright red gown! I figure it's better to stand out in a good color for me, than to fade into the background in a color that's safer. But, that's just me, and red happens to be one of my best colors.

Considering that I was originally asked to wear silver, I'm liking the blue! I'll have a full range of dress colors for the cruise though!

The latest dress(js boutique) I bought new on eBay for $45. I will have it in a dry cleaning bag inside my garment bag for travel. I really like the yoke since I do not wear necklaces.

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wow, what a great bargain and such a gorgeous dress! I love the colors and the sparkles! I don't seem to find such bargains :rolleyes:

I went to Dallas last weekend shopping only to come home empty handed, going back this weekend and I will not come home until I have new cruise wear! :p

Me three! Lisa, I love the gown! But most of all; I love your profile picture .

Hope you and Walt are doing well.

Marie

Thanks Marie! Walt and I are slowly getting ready for a trip to Vegas for his birthday. Still have a few weeks before we leave, so there is time to figure out my wardrobe. I am going to be there for a janitorial supply convention (oh, my glamorous life ;)) and decided to bring the better half along since his 58th birthday is in the middle of that week. I hope y'all are enjoying your trip to Vegas. :)

Lisa

Thanks Marie! Walt and I are slowly getting ready for a trip to Vegas for his birthday. Still have a few weeks before we leave, so there is time to figure out my wardrobe. I am going to be there for a janitorial supply convention (oh, my glamorous life ;)) and decided to bring the better half along since his 58th birthday is in the middle of that week. I hope y'all are enjoying your trip to Vegas. :)

Lisa

Ken and I are at the Encore in Las Vegas. Wish you were here now.

Hugs

Marie