Carnival Military Rate

You have to either call or look on other webs sites, best I know. Google Military Rates on Carnival and something will come up. I know of a couple of sites but we are not allowed to mention any in particular.

what he said!!! yep there are TA sites listing the military rate, but we cant tell you what they are!!! lmao.

I have a site that I can get military rate's, but was told I had to call carnival everytime I saw a price drop. Wish they had a form I could Email like ES - :rolleyes:

You can book through Carnival with an ES rate. Then use the other site for military prices and price changes and submit the ES forms. Since you qualify for the military price you should have no problems if I understand this all correctly.

You can book through Carnival with an ES rate. Then use the other site for military prices and price changes and submit the ES forms. Since you qualify for the military price you should have no problems if I understand this all correctly.

thats what i did and got a $460. obc

You understand it correctly. I just did this.

I always book through Carnival directly, but I use other websites to track the other rates I qualify for (military or interline). Carnival's website is not very user friendly for those rates.

Then I simply submit the ES form (if I booked ES) or if I booked another rate, I call Carnival to request the price reduction if it's before final payment.

The nice thing is once you have it set up, it will be there as an option on all future cruises. You have to book through a PVP to get it though. Sometimes the ES option is better or the same though.

A couple of years ago, on my first cruise I did it and they let me "give" the discount to two other cabins in our group...saved big bucks for everyone, and got me some free drinks from my friends to thank me. :)

The nice thing is once you have it set up, it will be there as an option on all future cruises. You have to book through a PVP to get it though. Sometimes the ES option is better or the same though.

A couple of years ago, on my first cruise I did it and they let me "give" the discount to two other cabins in our group...saved big bucks for everyone, and got me some free drinks from my friends to thank me. :)

what he said!!! yep there are TA sites listing the military rate, but we cant tell you what they are!!! lmao.

Hey Fire.... what about Carnival's TA/agency site? We can post that URL can't we? It has a 'military specials' section that can be viewed by anyone.

My fiance is active duty Air Force and we are getting married on the Miracle in April, so I inquired about military rates -- turned out that the military rate was exactly the same as the Early Saver rate, but without the guarantee to get back any price difference if the price happens to drop. So we just booked ES since ultimately it would be the same or possibly less expensive.

Your mileage may vary!

Does anyone know how to get carnival's military rate online? Is a search engine with the military rate on carnival.com? Thanks!!

I booked our dream cruise thru our PVP, we booked ES as it was the same as military rates at the time. I use another "travel" o site to check military pricing, since we booked ES if military goes down as well we can go the reduction.

Archived