Semper Fi & Thank You

Pilot70D

SEMPER FI and happy birthday to the United States Marine Corps. It's been a great 236 years!!

Also, a big THANK YOU to all Veterans and active duty military personnel on Veterans Day tomorrow.

All gave some. Some gave all.

I'm always a little sad on Nov. 10 as I used to call my brother, a Marine, and wish him Happy Birthday today. Sadly, I have not been able to do that for two years but anyway, Happy Birthday to all US Marines...

SEMPER FI and happy birthday to the United States Marine Corps. It's been a great 236 years!!

Also, a big THANK YOU to all Veterans and active duty military personnel on Veterans Day tomorrow.

All gave some. Some gave all.

Proud to say that my son was a Marine and is still serving our country in two war zones with the State Department.

Nancy

And to anyone with military family members or friends currently serving in harms way - I belong to a great group called Operations Support our Troups America (formerly Operation Support our Troups Illinois). One of the services we offer is sending wonderful care packages to our troups in battle zones. Make sure to check out the website and sign up your friend or loved one to receive one of these packages.

(hopefully this post won't get pulled as a 'solicitation'. Anyone can contribute to the cause but the point of this post is to get the word out to make sure no service member ever feels forgotten:))

Archived