Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

So glad I found this thread but boy it is so confusing.

Can someone tell me about 10643 (balcony), 10645 (closet) and 10647 (balcony) on the Oasis?

See answers above.

Where would bed be located in JS 10636? It has two connecting junior

suites to the left and a Owner's suite on the right.

I believe all the JS staterooms have the bed by the closet.

Here is the short guide to rooms on the Oasis and Allure. BOTH ships have the same configurations. There may be a few exceptions to the following generality, but you will find this to be your best guideline…..

On the right-side cabin, the bed is adjacent to the balcony. This is the preferred arrangement for most people. While not spacious, the cabin looks and feels comfortable.

Always remember: RIGHT is RIGHT. Select the door to the cabin on the RIGHT. It does not matter if they are inside cabins, ocean-view cabins, ocean-view balconies, Central Park balconies, Boardwalk balconies: RIGHT is RIGHT, when viewed from the hallway.

Once you find a adjoining cabin pair, merely count by two’s up or down the floor plan. This will show you each and every pair-of-cabins. Again, when viewed from the hallway, if you want a bed by the bath, select the left door. If you want the bed by the balcony, select the right door.

Thanks for this information. I've tried to look at the google docs file mentioned early in this thread but I get a message "Sorry, we were unable to find the document at the original source. Verify that the document still exists."

We are considering some Starboard cabins on deck 9 of the Oasis. From these instructions it appears to me that 9680 and 9692 are Right side so bed near the balcony while 9690 is Left so bed by bathroom. I'd appreciate a confirmation that I am correct with this. Thanks.

Thanks for this information. I've tried to look at the google docs file mentioned early in this thread but I get a message "Sorry, we were unable to find the document at the original source. Verify that the document still exists."

We are considering some Starboard cabins on deck 9 of the Oasis. From these instructions it appears to me that 9680 and 9692 are Right side so bed near the balcony while 9690 is Left so bed by bathroom. I'd appreciate a confirmation that I am correct with this. Thanks.

9680 has the bed by the balcony

9692 has the bed by the balcony

9690 has the bed by the closet

I have never been able to figure out how those forward cabins work and I am not sure if they are even set up like the rest of the cabins. I know that on the Voyager and Freedom class ships the forward cabin layout is different from other cabins. The issue is that the wall opposite where the entrance door is located is slanted which would make it hard to put a bed against them. So I don't know if these are typical paired cabins or not.

However, all that said, if the cabins do conform to the standard setups then I would venture a guess that the bed is by the window in 9106.

EDIT: I just noticed that ALL of those forward cabins can accommodate more than 2 people. Throughout the ship all standard cabins that can hold more than 2 people have the bed by the closet. I give up. I have no idea how these cabins are set up.

Sorry for all the long post all to not even answer your question.

HI Ocean Boy and All

I just wanted to update since I got back yesterday from our cruise. For Cabin 9106, the bed was by the closet. This is one of the forward rooms. Even though its on the "right" it is as you suspected and different. The room was huge with a floor to ceiling window on a 45 degree angle adding probably another 15 sq feet to the room. We loved it and the bed by the closet didn't bother us at all.

HI Ocean Boy and All

I just wanted to update since I got back yesterday from our cruise. For Cabin 9106, the bed was by the closet. This is one of the forward rooms. Even though its on the "right" it is as you suspected and different. The room was huge with a floor to ceiling window on a 45 degree angle adding probably another 15 sq feet to the room. We loved it and the bed by the closet didn't bother us at all.

Thanks for posting!

• 4 weeks later...
If I'm doing this correctly, Cabin 11162 and 11170 on the Oasis, the bed will be at the balcony correct? Or is it different for FB category? Thank you for your assistance.

Both cabins will have the bed by the closet. All of the cabins that can accomodate more than two people have the bed by the closet.

Both cabins will have the bed by the closet. All of the cabins that can accomodate more than two people have the bed by the closet.

Thank you Ocean Boy! I just got confirmation from RCCL facebook page that FB category cabins (111558, 11162, 11166, 11170 and 11172) the beds are by the closet. FB cabins 7330 and 7730 the beds are by the balcony. Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again Ocean Boy. I'm in cabin 14664 on Oasis. If I've counted right I finally have a bed by the balcony. Can you confirm for me ? Thanks.

14664 has the bed by the balcony.

I jumped in at the tail end of this thread, so I'm not sure where you're getting this info, or I'd look myself, but can someone tell me about 10700 on Allure?

10700 has the bed by the balcony.

Hello again Ocean Boy. I'm in cabin 14664 on Oasis. If I've counted right I finally have a bed by the balcony. Can you confirm for me ? Thanks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Bed by the balcony.

I am the odd one that prefers the bed by the closet because I love sitting at the vanity getting ready for the day or evening with the door open listening to and watching the ocean. Yes, it is a little cramped by the closet but really how often do you get in there?

I am the odd one that prefers the bed by the closet because I love sitting at the vanity getting ready for the day or evening with the door open listening to and watching the ocean. Yes, it is a little cramped by the closet but really how often do you get in there?

Several times a day when we are changing or accessing the safe.