Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Allure. 8536 and 8534. For. June 2018 they are reclassifying these cabins?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t know anything about reclassification, but 8534 has the bed by the closet and 8536 has the bed by the balcony. Great location close to Central Park! Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get the gist of this. My room #14693 is on the right but I fear this may be an exception to the "right is right" rule. There is an odd number of rooms in the boardwalk area. Can you tell me if my bed will be by the balcony?

I get the gist of this. My room #14693 is on the right but I fear this may be an exception to the "right is right" rule. There is an odd number of rooms in the boardwalk area. Can you tell me if my bed will be by the balcony?

Bed is by the bath.

It’s always by the bath for cabins that sleep more than 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Used to have a thread on how to determine bed placement. I have been unable to find it so hopefully someone on here can help. Cabin 11325 on Allure? Also 11319 please? Thank you in advance.

11325: bed by the balcony

11319: bed by the bathroom

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! I've read through this and am still a bit confused. Does anyone know if 8690 on Oasis has the bed but the closet. That's what we prefer but just wanted to check. I think it does but not sure. Thank You!

Ashton

Hi! I've read through this and am still a bit confused. Does anyone know if 8690 on Oasis has the bed but the closet. That's what we prefer but just wanted to check. I think it does but not sure. Thank You!

Ashton

I believe 8690 has the bed by the closet. My parents had 8706 on Allure in 2015 and had that layout (brother and I were across the hall in BW balcony 8707 and had the opposite layout, as is typically the case with cabins directly across the hall from one another). As such, following the pattern, your cabin would be the same. Great location too, close to Central Park. Safe travels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk