Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

That's what I figured!! I'm not sure why the woman on the phone was so adament that they were all near the balcony! She really didn't seem to want me to change rooms... But, all is well, I eventually was able to switch from bed near bathroom (whether she agrees that was the case or not!) to bed near balcony!

Could be she was thinking all ships were like Voyager/Freedom/Radiance class.

Can someone explain to me what difference does it make?

Some people like the bed by the balcony so it's easier to get to the closet. Some like the bed by the closet because they enjoy the open space and sofa near the balcony. Personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the chart! It really should be stickied, laminated, and framed! I actually tried to figure it out on my own but being on deck 14 made it very difficult. We have a central park balcony and you can see there are large gaps between cabins. I assume they are for the pools on the deck above. So I tried to do the connecting cabin trick and must've gotten​ lost and guessed wrong. Thanks to the chart I now know we will have the sofa next to the balcony. This configuration is what I wanted!

Question, does anyone know if the beds will be facing forward or aft? I'm cabin 14249.

Im feeling really dumb right now and maybe I just don't get this but we have three Boardwalk balconies booked; 12313, 12315, 12317. If I read the rule correctly and count from the closest set of adjoining cabins, then 13 & 17 should have bed by the window and 15 by the bathroom. The chart on page 41 of this thread says all three have the bed by the balcony. Is that even possible or is it just a typo? :confused:

Im feeling really dumb right now and maybe I just don't get this but we have three Boardwalk balconies booked; 12313, 12315, 12317. If I read the rule correctly and count from the closest set of adjoining cabins, then 13 & 17 should have bed by the window and 15 by the bathroom. The chart on page 41 of this thread says all three have the bed by the balcony. Is that even possible or is it just a typo? :confused:

If you are asking about Oasis/Allure, 12315 has the bed by the bathroom, the others by the balcony.

• 3 months later...

Off Harmony recently, thought I would add my 2 cents:

10206 - Bed by Balcony

10207 - Bed by Bath.

On Harmony, I would have to say I prefer the bed by the bath, as this allows me to get up in the night (which I do quite often), and easier to access the balcony. However, on Oasis and Allure, I would prefer the bed by the balcony, for reasons of closet access. Harmony's closets are on either side of whichever is closest to the door, which makes them much easier to access.

So yes, Harmony uses the same cabin configuration as Oasis and Allure. I hope this helped anyone who may be looking for information!