Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Crud Thanks to this thread I believe my bed placement 7598 is by the closet. I like it by the balcony but we're across from our kids. May see if I can change the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you are correct, 7598 has the bed by the closet. The cabin on either side of you will have the bed by the balcony, so if one of those are available, you'll still be close to your kids. If they are in 7599 or a neighboring cabin, I take it they will have the Promenade view- they will love it! I had this category on Liberty and it was great being able to people-watch. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, you are correct, 7598 has the bed by the closet. The cabin on either side of you will have the bed by the balcony, so if one of those are available, you'll still be close to your kids. If they are in 7599 or a neighboring cabin, I take it they will have the Promenade view- they will love it! I had this category on Liberty and it was great being able to people-watch. Enjoy your cruise!

Yes Kevin, they are in 7599 so we could move one over on either side. I liked the idea of being across the hall from them. We'll see. Thanks

Crud Thanks to this thread I believe my bed placement 7598 is by the closet. I like it by the balcony but we're across from our kids. May see if I can change the room.

You didn't mention what age your kids are but if they are minor children booked in their own cabin they must be directly across the hall from you. They have refused our request in the last to have our kids across the hall and one cabin over.

Does anyone know the layout of 7429 on Oasis? This is a forward "large interior stateroom" / M, and from what I can tell it has two possible bed orientations.

Looking at the deck plans, you will most likely have the bed by the closet and couch by the far wall, next to the bed. Can't be 100% sure on this one as there are no connecting staterooms on that side of the hallway, but if it follows the pattern, this is most likely the layout. Hope this helped!

Looking at the deck plans, you will most likely have the bed by the closet and couch by the far wall, next to the bed. Can't be 100% sure on this one as there are no connecting staterooms on that side of the hallway, but if it follows the pattern, this is most likely the layout. Hope this helped!

Can you help with the layouts of Cabins 6236 and 6630 on Oasis (we'll be in one in September and the other in February)? They are both accessible cabins and we have no idea what to expect. Needing an accessible cabin is new to us and the only one we've had was on Brilliance. BTW, we were very happy with that cabin.

I would say exactly the opposite. The cabins on either side of 7429 can hold more than two people. Cabins that can accommodate more than two people have the beds by the closet. That would leave 7429 with the bed by the far wall.

Can you help with the layouts of Cabins 6236 and 6630 on Oasis (we'll be in one in September and the other in February)? They are both accessible cabins and we have no idea what to expect. Needing an accessible cabin is new to us and the only one we've had was on Brilliance. BTW, we were very happy with that cabin.

I found a video of 6636 which would be the same as 6236, just on other side of ship. Gives you an idea at least.

Thanks for the feedback either way. I'm hoping for "bed by closet", leaving a slightly separate sitting area at the 'back' of the cabin. The "bed at back" seems more common on the few non-promotional photos I can find of this category.

I'll try to remember to report back either way.

Does anyone know the layout of 7429 on Oasis? This is a forward "large interior stateroom" / M, and from what I can tell it has two possible bed orientations.

I've never seen any pattern reported for interior cabins. It has only been for balconies.

I've never seen any pattern reported for interior cabins. It has only been for balconies.

The pattern holds for ocean view cabins also except the forward facing ones which all have the bed by the closet.

I have seen interior cabins that are set up the same way but I have also seen some that have the "old style" of the Voyager/Freedom class ships where the bed is against the back wall and the foot of the bed points toward the cabin door.

The pattern holds for ocean view cabins also except the forward facing ones which all have the bed by the closet.

I have seen interior cabins that are set up the same way but I have also seen some that have the "old style" of the Voyager/Freedom class ships where the bed is against the back wall and the foot of the bed points toward the cabin door.

Good to know about the Oceanview cabins. I also just remembered that it skis applies to CP and BW view cabins as well.

I would say exactly the opposite. The cabins on either side of 7429 can hold more than two people. Cabins that can accommodate more than two people have the beds by the closet. That would leave 7429 with the bed by the far wall.

I would say that setup is more efficient, actually, so I guess that's a good thing! I had 7141 on Oasis, a category N interior cabin with the bed on the far back wall. This was very efficient, in my opinion. Thanks for the correction, and my apologies for the mistake!

From what I have heard, they rotate between bed by closet and bed against the back wall. Whether or not this is uniform for all interior cabins is beyond my knowledge- but you know a lot more than I do! From what I have gathered, the bed against back wall setup in interior cabins takes the place of the bed by balcony setup in balcony cabins. I hope this makes sense!

You didn't mention what age your kids are but if they are minor children booked in their own cabin they must be directly across the hall from you. They have refused our request in the last to have our kids across the hall and one cabin over.

Interesting. I'll have to check. One kid will be 4 weeks shy of 18 and the other one is 15. I will call my TA. Feel kind of silly for changing my room for bed placement but I like the bed by the balcony....... am I being ridiculous?

Interesting. I'll have to check. One kid will be 4 weeks shy of 18 and the other one is 15. I will call my TA. Feel kind of silly for changing my room for bed placement but I like the bed by the balcony....... am I being ridiculous?

After our experience with the bed near the closet on Allure, I would not want that configuration again.

After our experience with the bed near the closet on Allure, I would not want that configuration again.

You're the best Bob! Thanks. I am making my phone call now!

Update: Done -- now I'm in 7596 so if everyone here is correct my bed will be by the balcony.

Edited by descotes

• 1 month later...
Hi

Looking at the boardwalk view cabins on the oasis.

Could you please tell me location of the bed for cabins 9256, 9655,9177,9577, 9607,9207

Thanks

9256: cannot find that stateroom

9655: balcony

9177: balcony

9577: bathroom

9607: balcony

9207: bathroom

Hi

Looking at the boardwalk view cabins on the oasis.

Could you please tell me location of the bed for cabins 9256, 9655,9177,9577, 9607,9207

Thanks

9256...does not exist

9655...bed is by the balcony

9177...bed is by the balcony

9577... bed is by the closet

9607... bed is by the balcony

9207...bed is by the closet