Current Concierges continued

PH8

Just off Freedom and Carlington was taking over D Lounge on Sunday and Bertie was moving to CL. He had several days of trainging with Bertie last week.

Carlington is outstanding. Hard to believe he needed "several days of training". He's not a rookie.

Rick and Deirdra

Carlington is outstanding. Hard to believe he needed "several days of training". He's not a rookie.

Rick and Deirdra

Maybe just because it was a new ship to him...he IS an outstanding concierge already!

Could someone just put the web doc on . I try to access and am getting a notice that safari cannot open because it has been redirected too many times

If you haven't already, you may want to try closing/reopening Safari or even restarting/shutting down your device, then reopening...and see if you get the same results. I only suggest that because I've experienced similar issues on other documents and this seems to resolve it.

I was just able to successfully open this doc link from both my iPad and Mac, that's why you might need to rule out an issue with your device first. Hope that helps and good luck!

Edited by SuzD123

I may have missed it but is there any word on if/when/where Reyno Varkevisser will be? I see him on his FB page and no mention of his return yet!! I'm hoping he returns to the Enchantment! :confused:

Edited by torpeedo

I may have missed it but is there any word on if/when/where Reyno Varkevisser will be? I see him on his FB page and no mention of his return yet!! I'm hoping he returns to the Enchantment! :confused:

No, he is having too much fun at home.:D

I'm a little confused looking at the Google doc.

Can someone tell me who will be in the CL on FOS the weeks of 9/6 and 9/13? Will that be Carlington?

I cleaned up the Google Doc -- it was confusing. Rahul will be in the CL for your cruises. And I think Carlington will be in the DL. Bertie will be on vacation.

Thats what the google doc says...that Carlington will be in cl, but from what Bertie told me I am not sure they are even sure who will be where. We go on fos 8/2 so may know more then.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Please fill us in when you board FR and I will keep an eye on Rahul's Facebook page. Right now, he is scheduled to be back in the CL on July 26 but as we know things can slip. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Israel has left the company. He is now a concierge at the May Fair Hotel. It is a 5 star hotel in London.

I really liked Israel.........he made our VY cruise out of Galveston really special..

I cleaned up the Google Doc -- it was confusing. Rahul will be in the CL for your cruises. And I think Carlington will be in the DL. Bertie will be on vacation.

Thanks for the update! Look forward to meeting them both.

I really liked Israel.........he made our VY cruise out of Galveston really special..

Hi Kathy, we just had Israel on Oasis - he was great. I tried emailing you to ask you a question but I must have an old email address. Do you have mine?

Joanne