Current Concierges continued

PH8

Have this information on the Googledoc:

"Ana Jiminez back in CL from 3-15-2015 until 5-2015; Fernando Ugalde Nadal -- returning soon, date to be announced" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Not sure if this is old news or not,but Fernando Ugalde is leaving the company..He is going to work on a River cruise in Europe,so he can be closer to home since his wife is pregnant..

Not sure if this is old news or not,but Fernando Ugalde is leaving the company..He is going to work on a River cruise in Europe,so he can be closer to home since his wife is pregnant..

Fernando says he is deciding this week which river cruise line he's going with. Has more than one offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they still had good number of Brazilian staff as Splendour just got to Venice from Brazil apparently, but an update on concierges presently on this ship:

• Concierge - Gisleni Araujo (Ext. 4630)
  • Diamond Concierge - Eliana Garcia (Ext. 4632)

I will have to say the Splendour crew was great on this Greek Isles cruise, very good service.

Thanks -- great information.

This is new news at least to me. I updated Google Doc. Thanks for the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I got information that Rahul is having to stay on FR for another week (getting off on June 21 instead of June 14). When I confirm it, I will update the Googledoc. I would expect that he will be back on FR on Aug. 2 instead of July 26.

Just recently sailed on the Radiance. The Concierge in the Concierge Lounge was beyond poor. She wasn't there most of the time during her posted hrs. Even made an appt to see her, and she never showed up even though we confirmed the appointment time. After waiting 40 min beyond appt time, we called Guest Relations who contacted her. She appeared 15 min later not at all happy. In fact she was quite rude telling us Guest Relations could handle the matter although it was her job. Other folks were also having problems with her & going to the point of reporting her.

Just recently sailed on the Radiance. The Concierge in the Concierge Lounge was beyond poor. She wasn't there most of the time during her posted hrs. Even made an appt to see her, and she never showed up even though we confirmed the appointment time. After waiting 40 min beyond appt time, we called Guest Relations who contacted her. She appeared 15 min later not at all happy. In fact she was quite rude telling us Guest Relations could handle the matter although it was her job. Other folks were also having problems with her & going to the point of reporting her.

I wasn't going to chime in, but now I see the same pattern. Don't expect anything to improve. She gave notice about a month ago that she would fulfill her contract and not come back.

Katya, in the Diamond Lounge will move to CL. She was wonderful!

Poor Rahul...he is not one bit happy..RCCL seems to do that a lot..it's just not right. :mad:
He's pretty bummed. This is the 4th time in a row. He told me he was coming back on July 26 (when he was leaving on June 14). I guess he will re-board FR on August 2. He should be in the CL for our Aug. 30 FR cruise.

I wasn't going to chime in, but now I see the same pattern. Don't expect anything to improve. She gave notice about a month ago that she would fulfill her contract and not come back.

Looks like she will be on RA until mid-August from the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

He's pretty bummed. This is the 4th time in a row. He told me he was coming back on July 26 (when he was leaving on June 14). I guess he will re-board FR on August 2. He should be in the CL for our Aug. 30 FR cruise.

I know..saw his FB posts...saw a comment from you on there..:p

Good news for him, sad for us. We always enjoyed seeing him onboard Mariner and then Allure.:(

(deleted).

Edited by joepeka

Rahul is going home Sunday :D I'm so happy for him.

We were on Radiance transpacific & didn't see her once in the concierge lounge. After several days of a huge crowd piling into the DL, she did a bit of "trolling" so we did meet her there...and remained in the DL! Katya was excellent! So glad to hear she'll be moving into the CL!

This is inexcusable! If you paid enough money to be entitled to a concierge, then they should be much more considerate. When a concierge is unavailable, they need to make arrangements for a substitute. Glad to hear that she is moving on. The people who reported her were well within their rights.