Current Concierges continued

PH8

I would like to send an email to the suite concierge on Liberty of the Seas re a few items on our upcoming cruise. My question is this - how do I direct the email to the suite concierge I intend in the email address? Is the suite concierge address 1 or 2? In the past, I have not had to direct it to a number as there was only one concierge. I believe the suite concierge on our cruise on Liberty will be Carlos Ortiz, but do not know whether he is designated as Concierge 01 or Concierge 02 in the email? Hope this makes sense!

Thanks,

Swiss

LB has only one Concierge per lounge unlike OA & QN class. For the Concierge Loung (Suites, Pinnacles and D+), the email is LB_Concierge@rccl.com, For the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge for D, D+ and Ps, it is LB_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com. Don't forget the underscore. Or you can click on the link in the GoogleDoc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Hi

You have been helping me out for years. Good to see you back on this thread so often.

Thanks

Awwww,thanks !!:):)

Carlington = Outstanding!

Yes,he is...........has become a good friend too..

This is a great list and I used to contact Danielle Palma who is listed as current Concierge. She told me she is taking vacation effective May 1st and will be back to the Splendour of the Seas on July 4, 2015.

Anyone know who is the current Concierge on the Splendour of the Seas? Our cruise departs on May 30th.

This is a great list and I used to contact Danielle Palma who is listed as current Concierge. She told me she is taking vacation effective May 1st and will be back to the Splendour of the Seas on July 4, 2015.

Anyone know who is the current Concierge on the Splendour of the Seas? Our cruise departs on May 30th.

Thanks for the update on Danielle and your kind words about the GoogleDoc. I updated with your info. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft. Pole. All of them have "off" weeks but most all of them wouldn't be in their position with consistently bad reviews. My least favorite may be someone else's VERY favorite. It's very subjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is a personal "thing" how you feel about a concierge. I had very good

ones, good ones and not so good ones. There are those that leave a lasting impression and those you don't even remember there names.

My (personal) impression is, that some concierges don't care much about Diamond+ members. Well, I go see the Diamond concierge and I always found a helpful and friendly person !!

You could try sending an email and see if you get a response.

SP_Concierge@rccl.com underscore _ between SP and Concierge

Tiger Cruiser -- if you send the email, please share the name with this thread so I can post it in the GoogleDoc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Yes, e-mailed Danielle already and that is how I found out she went on vacation May 1st.

But if you send another email, the Concierge that has replaced Danielle should respond back to you and then you can share that name here.

We got off Splendour in Barcelona on Monday and Danielle who had been our Concierge in the CL left with us. She told me her next contract was on Serenade.

Eliana was in the DL on our trip, maybe she has moved to the CL. BTW, she was very nice.

Julie

What Lounge was she in -- concierge or diamond? I do not have heard on the Google Doc.

She took Reyno's place in the CL. However, the last we saw her was this past September.

She took Reyno's place in the CL. However, the last we saw her was this past September.
Thanks Bob -- I did have her in the vacation section for the CL -- I will note that she is now doing Future Bookings.

Right now Felix is in EN's CL. I don't know his last name though.

Ian Jordan was in the DL on Oasis last week. He seemed like a pleasant guy but only came around to speak to us once the entire week -- we were there every night -- so I didn't really get to chat with him or find out how long he would be there.

Ian Jordan was in the DL on Oasis last week. He seemed like a pleasant guy but only came around to speak to us once the entire week -- we were there every night -- so I didn't really get to chat with him or find out how long he would be there.
Thanks for the information -- I updated the Google Doc.