Current Concierges continued

PH8

Thanks -- I remember that now. Guess the big news is who will be there on Oct. 28.

Not really sure....as of now(SUBJECT TO CHANGE),Reyno is supposed to be back Oct 28th and Iryna goes home around then,leaving Gazetty to stay in the DL............BUT she is getting married in November and wants to go home a few weeks prior..........so who knows:confused:

I heard Willie did go to BR.....this was all very last minute.....

updating the list........any errors,sorry...........suffering from post cruise exhaustion.

Edited by PH8

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Dionne Jolly(Sucel Nickings on vacation as of mid Aug)

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Rahim Fraoui(on vacation 12/01/13-01/05/14) AND Fernando Ugalde Nadal (on vacation 09/29/13-12/01/13)

(Dexter Fraser will be suite concierge 09/29/13-01/05/14)

(Diamond)Dexter Fraser ("Ana" Anayansy Jimenez returns 09/29/13)

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Willie Salaya as of 09/15/13(Anis Tebbeb)

(Diamond)Sascha Strack

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Iryna Tsybulnykova till end of Oct(Reyno Varkevisser)

(Diamond)Gazetty James as of 09/14/13

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Denzil Fernandes as of 07/02/13

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Rahul Barua as of 09/15/13

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida till 11/03/13

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo Ortiz (Efren Aquirre 09/29/13-10/20/13)

(Diamond)Efren Aquirre (Francis Calimag)

ID Independence (Concierge) Ryno Strapp as of 09/01/13(Raj Bhugwath)

(Diamond) -Nizar Laatiri till 01/14(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Diego Tripaldi as of 06/28/13

LG Legend -(Concierge)Larisa Curduneanu as of 09/09/13(Luca Iorio)

(Diamond)Andrew Finegold as of 09/09/13

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz as of 07/01/13

(Diamond)-Oana Popa (on vacation 10/07/13-12/06/13)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge) &(Diamond)-Miao Miao Han

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13

OA Oasis (Concierge) Charmaine Fernandes and Allan Fajardo

(Israel Sanchez on vacation 09/14/13-11/02/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera(on vacation 11/02/13-12/14/13) (Charmaine Fernandes in DL as of 11/02/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Gazetty James(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen as of 09/14/13)

(Diamond)HaJeong Shim"JJ" till 01/19/14

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge)Amit Chattopadhyay as of 08/16/13

(Pretty Shamu)

(Diamond) Karen Hernandez as of 06/28/13

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Rami Tabassi

(Diamond) Nadja Djurdjevic

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond) Gustavo Butcher(till 10/01/13)

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi-till July '13(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Not really sure....as of now(SUBJECT TO CHANGE),Reyno is supposed to be back Oct 28th and Iryna goes home around then,leaving Gazetty to stay in the DL............BUT she is getting married in November and wants to go home a few weeks prior..........so who knows:confused:

updating the list........any errors,sorry...........suffering from post cruise exhaustion.

Sounds like you had a very exhilarating time on board!!:D Welcome back.

We just got off Grandeur on Friday, September 13 and Efren Aquirre, The Diamond concierge told us he was leaving Grandeur to go to Vision of the Seas in Norway. It was our understanding that he was leaving on September 13.

Mary Anne

Willie was on the Freedom for my Sept. 8-15 cruise. Rahul just floated around various positions on the ship. Willie is off the ship now and Rahul has taken over as concierge and Berty is in the D+ lounge.

I'm sorry to say I went into the CL once and the atmosphere was very inhospitable, almost hostile. I left and only returned "after hours" to get coffee or hot chocolate. Rahul apologized for the "welcome" and did everything he could to get me to go to the D+ lounge, which I chose not to use either...

Willie was on the Freedom for my Sept. 8-15 cruise. Rahul just floated around various positions on the ship. Willie is off the ship now and Rahul has taken over as concierge and Berty is in the D+ lounge.

I'm sorry to say I went into the CL once and the atmosphere was very inhospitable, almost hostile. I left and only returned "after hours" to get coffee or hot chocolate. Rahul apologized for the "welcome" and did everything he could to get me to go to the D+ lounge, which I chose not to use either...

Cindy,

We never went into the CL except during the day for the coffee machine. Always went to the DL because we like the room better. I am very surprised to read about the unhospitality! (is that a word?)

Also just off Freedom....Willie told me he was going to Enchantment--only for 2 months--not permanently. Berty said he would be on until he goes on vacation in November. He did not know who would relieve him but "probably someone from Guest Services" he said. I was surprised to see Rahul. He floated around in the DL some; we never went to the CL at night.

Not surprised one bit about the attitude of the concierge on FR....really a shame.I don't understand how he continues to work there.......maybe I'm the only one who writes corporate to tell them?? Maybe others should do the same,if they feel that way.

Sorry about that Cindy........I know you were looking forward to using the CL.

Willie is NOT going to the EN.....he is going to the BR.......maybe he didnt get the memo?? hahahah

Thanks MAHA for the info.Kinda strange that is scheduled to stay on the GR for awhile though........another changing of the guards,that will confuse the heck out of us,I suppose

Edited by PH8

Kathy - it wasn't only Willie...I swear the entire room went quiet when I walked in (and yes, I was dressed properly!). No one smiled or offered any kind of greeting at all. I wasn't the only person entitled to use the CL who found their welcome "unwelcome" and never went back.

Maybe it's a ploy by RCCL...put crew members in formal or CL-acceptable clothes in the lounge to scare away those who come in!!!!:D:D Saves money on alcohol, huh?

Kathy - it wasn't only Willie...I swear the entire room went quiet when I walked in (and yes, I was dressed properly!). No one smiled or offered any kind of greeting at all. I wasn't the only person entitled to use the CL who found their welcome "unwelcome" and never went back.

Maybe it's a ploy by RCCL...put crew members in formal or CL-acceptable clothes in the lounge to scare away those who come in!!!!:D:D Saves money on alcohol, huh?

We experienced the same treatment on FR last December/January on our B2B. It's just not a warm and welcoming place.:(

My husband had to go to the medical center quite early on the morning after Christmas because of a kidney stone. Since he's diabetic I went to the CL to get him some juice and something to eat and you would have thought I was robbing a bank!:eek:

I didn't read through all the pages here. Is there a way someone could tell me if I could write the Enchantment's concierge? Some of us on our meet and greet thread are wanting to inquire about the price of the all access tour on Enchantment.

Thanks!!

AD........................EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Iryna Tsybulnykova till end of Oct(Reyno Varkevisser)

(Diamond)Gazetty James as of 09/14/13

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

I didn't read through all the pages here. Is there a way someone could tell me if I could write the Enchantment's concierge? Some of us on our meet and greet thread are wanting to inquire about the price of the all access tour on Enchantment.

Thanks!!

It's on the bottom of the list page...........! :) Enjoy!

Thanks!!

\

If you log in to the RCI site and go to your cruises and clilck on the Enchantment cruise, you should be presented with all the options available on your cruise.

\

If you log in to the RCI site and go to your cruises and clilck on the Enchantment cruise, you should be presented with all the options available on your cruise.

Thanks, I did that, but the all access tour was not listed anywhere. I noticed a review thread saying that she did the all access tour for 75$ a couple. I was thinking most of the all access tours cost about 150 per person. It was the first I had heard of charging per couple. So I wanted to confirm the cost.

Thank you all. I just dropped an email to the concierge on Enchantment.

Just for info Nadja will be leaving at the end of this cruise on Serenade to take her vacation for 2 months before rejoining later in the year. She didn't know who would be taking over but she will be back in the Diamond Lounge after her break.

Lovely woman and so helpful :)

Thanks for the update on EN.

I had a friend on FR who said that Willie got notified that he was going to BR late last week.

Rahul is such a great concierge -- too bad you did not go to the DL and let him take care of you. I am thrilled that he is back on FR and hope that he will be on FR when we sail on her on Jan. 12. He has been wonderful every time he has been our Concierge.

Also just off Freedom....Willie told me he was going to Enchantment--only for 2 months--not permanently. Berty said he would be on until he goes on vacation in November. He did not know who would relieve him but "probably someone from Guest Services" he said. I was surprised to see Rahul. He floated around in the DL some; we never went to the CL at night.
Maybe they will put Mangesh from Guest Services in as a Concierge. He was our Concierge in the DL last Feb and was fabulous.

I am currently on Brilliance and have been told Willie is onboard and will be in the lounge tonight. The International Ambassador was there last night. Hoping for a better week than we had for the TA where there were 775 D, D+, Pinnacle. In 15 days we never got a seat in the CL and were lucky to get one in the Viking Crown.

Rahul is such a great concierge -- too bad you did not go to the DL and let him take care of you. I am thrilled that he is back on FR and hope that he will be on FR when we sail on her on Jan. 12. He has been wonderful every time he has been our Concierge.

I totally agree with you about Rahul! He was super helpful on our last cruise. So much so, I sent Adam G an email commending him when we got back. It was the first and only note I have ever written to anyone about service (good or bad) which says a lot. He really made our trip special and I now consider him a friend. I was so happy to find out he will be on our Freedom cruise in Oct as the notes about Willie on here made me a little nervous.

Neda

I totally agree with you about Rahul! He was super helpful on our last cruise. So much so, I sent Adam G an email commending him when we got back. It was the first and only note I have ever written to anyone about service (good or bad) which says a lot. He really made our trip special and I now consider him a friend. I was so happy to find out he will be on our Freedom cruise in Oct as the notes about Willie on here made me a little nervous.

Neda

When I have written to Adam and Richard (Fain) about cruises where Rahul has been the Concierge, I have always praised him to the skies. One of their assistants usually calls me and s/he knows all about how great Rahul is. I also had to deal with another matter with Customer Service and they knew how great he is.