maulers2000

anybody else having trouble logging into the NCL website? It won't let me click OK after entering my username and password

I was able to log in but couldn't view the cruise video under messages. It was kinda a goofy error message I got which said something like "there is an error in your reservation details, try again after sometime".

Yeah! I'm getting kicked off too. I can log in but when I try to explore the POC excursions, I get kicked off. So strange. I want to see about post cruise ship to airport and tours combo. Not a good feeling. This will be my first time with NCL. hmmm. Hope they fix it.

I am sure they will fix it fast. Don't let this ruin your first experience with NCL, they are an amazing cruise line. I am addicted. Cruising Jan 1 and already looking to book the next one. That way when I get off the ship on Jan 8 I have another one to look forward to!

anybody else having trouble logging into the NCL website? It won't let me click OK after entering my username and password

The site has been funky for a few days now with all the changes they are making.

Here is the message i get after signing in "There is some problem with reservation data. Please try again after sometime".

Yes, I was having trouble last night. I called & was told the system was going thru some maintenance. But then this afternoon I had some more trouble logging on. :eek: Finally, I saw that our reservation was on there. I was able to log on & complete the online check in. Now I can stop stressing out. Whew!:)

I'm having trouble too. Tried to access thru reservation number but that didn't work either so called the number they listed. They said it would be fixed in a couple of days which it wasn't so I called my PCC. He tried to help but couldn't & was reporting it to the manager of computer services. That was a few days ago & still isn't resolved. Hope it gets worked out soon.

What worked for me, after a couple hours of agony and repeated refreshing, was to hit tab after entering my password. The go button is disabled at first, and it only seems to get enabled after I change the focus from the password text box.

Hope it helps, don't know if this will be the same for everyone.

• 7 years later...
9 hours ago, imacruiser99 said:

Did we need to re-surface a post from 2011?  Technology changes and there is not a need to resurrect old obsolete posts.

Just be cautious to what you are responding to. 

Well NCL has been having on-going problems with its computers - but I didn't know it was still going on from 2011 !

Perhaps NCL needs to get out of the Commodore 64 - Windows ZERO.0 mode and get with the current times !

Did you check the flag pennant rigging - some kind of computer distress call !