Upgrade Preference Section on rccl.com

Jimbo

Mine has everything uncheked which is what I want but on my wife's it is checked off I would like an upgrade but have restrictions

I would like to uncheck that box on her's also but it won't let me. Anyone else have this problem and how did you correct it?

Reason is we don't want an upgrade and we prefer the cabin we have. Final Payment is due in 2 weeks and I don't want to chance losing our cabin.

Anyone know how to fix this problem.

Jimbo:)

Mine has everything uncheked which is what I want but on my wife's it is checked off I would like an upgrade but have restrictions

I would like to uncheck that box on her's also but it won't let me. Anyone else have this problem and how did you correct it?

Reason is we don't want an upgrade and we prefer the cabin we have. Final Payment is due in 2 weeks and I don't want to chance losing our cabin.

I believe if you have restrictions, they call you first, they don't jut automatically upgrade you. I just wish one of the restriction choices would be "cannot be in the front cabins on the ship". I would love an upgrade but am too afraid I would get a cabin in the front of the ship and I get motion sickness.

That webpage is not people friendly. I wrote and called RCCL with the same concerns as you, and made suggestions on how to improve the page. They have not acted on my suggestions as of yet.

The CSR told me that they would not automatically upgrade/change your res without your permission/acceptance.

Mine used to be like you described, everything unchecked. I just looked and now I have the same box checked as your wife has. I never made any changes. Typical RCI website programming.

Regarding your immediate situation, I know you can call them and have them put a "do not upgrade" note in your booking record.

Bob

Archived