Quisine reviews? Copy of the menu?

Kevnzworld

I've been hearing alot about the new restaurant Quisine. I've heard about the inventive plating, iPad menus and cool decor, but what about the food?

Hi, the food is terrific (in my opinion):). I don't have a menu but

I ate there for the 2nd time last month. Qsine is definitely a "step

outside of the box" from the usual restaurant.

I know Kathy (Kitkat) has some wonderful photos so hopefully she

will see this thread and post them!:D

Hello - if you got to the celebrity website, click on the "on board celebrity" tab at the top/ then dining/specialty dining/Qsine and you will see the menu.

We've eaten in Qsine on out last two cruises and have thoroughly enjoyed the food and atmosphere. There are lots and lots of reviews on the CC boards - I would say about 90% + are positive. We loved it!

Qsine is really nice and it is better to be shared with friends..Hi Lois. : ) I don't have the menus, but go with an open mind and really hungry. One dish that stood out for us were the M's favorites...really nice. The wait staff will help guide you and you can eat until you have to say...bring on dessert. : )

Walter

We enjoyed Qsine so much we went back a second time. While the food is not outstanding, it is very good and what makes Qsine special is it is a really fun venue. The menu is extremely creative and playful. Most of the dishes have fun, unique presentations. There is a tremendous variety of dishes to choose from. Eating at Qsine is more than just a meal, it is an evening of entertainment. Very few restaurants on land offer a similar experience and those that do cost significantly more (i.e. Barton G in Miami for example).

I would encourage you to either go with a 2-4 other people or plan to go twice. There is too much food for two people to consume in one sitting. In order to really experience the menu you need to share the plates with several people (i.e. just do a few bites of each dish) or go twice and and make your way through the menu that way.

My two favorite dishes were M's Favorites (about a dozen different Mediterranean small plates elegantly presented in a large granite box with cubby holes) and the Sushi Lollipops. The service and vibe at Qsine was excellent as well. I can't wait to go back in May!

Qsine is really nice and it is better to be shared with friends..Hi Lois. : ) I don't have the menus, but go with an open mind and really hungry. One dish that stood out for us were the M's favorites...really nice. The wait staff will help guide you and you can eat until you have to say...bring on dessert. : )

Walter

Hi Walter:)....hope you are doing well and tell your Mom and Kathy

hello! Yes, the M's were fabulous:)

PS...I put my email on the roll call for you......please drop me a line!

We experienced Qsine as part of a party of 10. They told us to make our selections from the iPads and they would do the rest. They kept on bringing food for probably close to an hour while we laughed and stuffed our faces. At that point they said they would start to bring the entrees. OMG, talk about quantity and variety. We had some really great courses, some, not so much. But, there is certainly something for everyone. The sliders were great, loved the crab, liked the veggie spring rolls...note they tell you they are rolls sitting in springs. Silly, but, fun. A lot of the items were on the spicy side for me; I stuck to the flavorful and mild.

We also had a pitcher of Sangria. When they came around for our drink orders, they immediately told us that their signature drinks were not covered under the prepaid beverage plans. We did not have the drink cards, so it did not matter. Everyone liked their drinks.

If I were writing from home, I would post some pictures. I photographed everything.

What was odd was that they couldn't get the filets right. Medium rare was totally raw. We sent them back (we being about 6 of us) and finally ate them with a spot of raw and the rest kind of red. The meat was delicious, but you had to like rare, or you won't be happy.

Oops, lunching in front of your computer can be hazardous to your digestion. Have to put out a big fire.....talked too much anyway.

Have a great weekend.

quote by CaroleSP

"We also had a pitcher of Sangria"........we had that too and it was

absolutely delicious! Ours was a "white sangria" and it was sooooo

good:D

Archived