Medical Form At Pier

I know I have read threads with links to the medical form/questionnaire we need to complete at embarkation, but I cannot locate it on the RCI website or through searching this board. Help!

If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it if you would please reply with it.

We are leaving for NOLA tomorrow and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Thanks!

Hoppy

Hoppy, they hand it to you as you enter the building at the pier. Remember to have a pen handy. Every member of your family needs to fill it out. You can fill it out while you're waiting in line, then you'll hand it to somebody (it'll be obvious, no worries).

Have a great cruise!

If it is the same one from previous cruises it ask's if you are sick,,have any colds,,,stomach flu's and that's about it...I think many people who fill those out stretch the truth a little....There frequently seems to be a noro outbreak on alot of ships,,,We were on the Caribbean Princess 3yrs ago,,and there was a outbreak,,,luckily we didin't get it....I'm not sure, but I think if you say you have any of those symptoms they will not let you board the ship....

I know I have read threads with links to the medical form/questionnaire we need to complete at embarkation, but I cannot locate it on the RCI website or through searching this board. Help!

If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it if you would please reply with it.

We are leaving for NOLA tomorrow and I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Thanks!

Hoppy

The form is a joke I've seen people coughing,blowing nose, etc,:confused: if anyone answers yes to any of the questions you may not get on the ship

I dont think they want folks filling them out early, it's supposed to asses your health "as" you board...literally no, no, no and sign it. Unless of course you've been sick. Lots of people sniffle and sneeze due to allergies; especially when traveling.

Sorry spdbig- we were posting at the same time...great minds think alike!

Thanks, everyone! I was thinking it would be a longer form about medical histories, etc. It was good to be able to see the form in advance.

Fortunately, we can both answer NO, NO, and then sign truthfully. I live with allergies though and can just see me sneezing as I sign it - my luck, there will be someone near me in line who "bathes" in perfume!

Hoppy

Archived